From: Ravikumar Ponraj <ponravikumar@gmail.com>
Subject: TkTable
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:15:29 +0900
> Is there need any require statement for the using Tktable?

If you really need TkTable extention and already installed the
extension for your Tcl/Tk, probably you can use the extension
on your Ruby/Tk by "require 'tkextlib/tktable'"
Please see examples on "<ruby-src>/ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/tktable/".
--
Hidetoshi NAGAI (nagai@ai.kyutech.ac.jp)

Ravikumar Ponraj

Hidetoshi NAGAI wrote:
> From: Ravikumar Ponraj <ponravikumar@gmail.com>
> Subject: TkTable
> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:15:29 +0900
>> Is there need any require statement for the using Tktable?
>
> If you really need TkTable extention and already installed the
> extension for your Tcl/Tk, probably you can use the extension
> on your Ruby/Tk by "require 'tkextlib/tktable'"
> Please see examples on "<ruby-src>/ext/tk/sample/tkextlib/tktable/".

Hi,

Thank you very much for quick reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

David Hartung

On 03/19/2011 06:33 PM, Rightard Whitey wrote:
> On Mar 19, 7:26 pm, "topcat"<top...@aboy.com> wrote:
>> Hmmm?? Humanitarian reasons huh? Why isn't Odumba intervening in Darfur?
>> Somalia?
>>
>> Lickin' Ass? Miles Davis? Rae Rae Fissure? This is a WAR FOR OIL, right?
>>
>> Why aren't you outraged and screaming about it becoming a quagmire?
>>
>> Oh, I know why, because a DEMONRAT President ordered the action....
>>
>> TC
>
> What are you talking about. Your post is incoherent!
>
> Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
> rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.

In an article I read just today, we have launched cruise missiles into
Libya. We are involved.

Jerry Okamura

"Rightard Whitey" wrote in message

On Mar 19, 7:26 pm, "topcat" <top...@aboy.com> wrote:
> Hmmm?? Humanitarian reasons huh? Why isn't Odumba intervening in Darfur?
> Somalia?
>
> Lickin' Ass? Miles Davis? Rae Rae Fissure? This is a WAR FOR OIL, right?
>
> Why aren't you outraged and screaming about it becoming a quagmire?
>
> Oh, I know why, because a DEMONRAT President ordered the action....
>
> TC

What are you talking about. Your post is incoherent!

Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.

Why? Here are the reasons given why Bush should not have gone to war with
Iraq, by those on the left. Iraq did not attack the United States, Libya
did not attack the United States. Another reason given was Iraq was not a
threat to the United States, Libya is definitely not a threat to the United
States. Bush went to war with Iraq partly for humanitarian reasons, which
some on the left criticized him for. Libya is primarily for humanitarian
reasons. Bush waged an "illegal war". If Bush waged an "illegal war", then
Obama is waging an "illegal war". Bush's war killed "innocent civilians".
Obama's war is killing "innocent civilians". Need I continue?

Jerry Okamura

"topcat" wrote in message news:im3f5i01o63@news5.newsguy.com...

"Rightard Whitey" <eelder1@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 19, 7:26 pm, "topcat" <top...@aboy.com> wrote:
> Hmmm?? Humanitarian reasons huh? Why isn't Odumba intervening in Darfur?
> Somalia?
>
> Lickin' Ass? Miles Davis? Rae Rae Fissure? This is a WAR FOR OIL, right?
>
> Why aren't you outraged and screaming about it becoming a quagmire?
>
> Oh, I know why, because a DEMONRAT President ordered the action....
>
> TC

What are you talking about. Your post is incoherent!

Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.

Translation: Obama decided that the military option was the only viable
option. Bush went to war with Iraq, because he believed it was the only
viable option. Bush used US men and women because he believed that was the
only viable option. Obama is allowing other countries to risk their men and
women in battle, but not his own.

Yoorghis

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:34:14 -0500, David Hartung <david@hotmai*l.com>
wrote:

>> Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
>> rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.
>
>In an article I read just today, we have launched cruise missiles into
>Libya. We are involved.

Of Course, stupid

WE are part of both UN and NATO

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Kurtis T. Nicklas of
1293 Westbrook Ave, Elon, NC 27244-9372"

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Yoorghis

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:45:03 -1000, "Jerry Okamura"
<okamuraj005@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
>rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.
>

>Why? Here are the reasons given why Bush should not have gone to war with
>Iraq, by those on the left. Iraq did not attack the United States, Libya
>did not attack the United States. Another reason given was Iraq was not a
>threat to the United States, Libya is definitely not a threat to the United
>States. Bush went to war with Iraq partly for humanitarian reasons, which
>some on the left criticized him for. Libya is primarily for humanitarian
>reasons. Bush waged an "illegal war". If Bush waged an "illegal war", then
>Obama is waging an "illegal war". Bush's war killed "innocent civilians".
>Obama's war is killing "innocent civilians". Need I continue?

a) Bush lied and withheld, NEW intel that proved Saddam was not a
threat

b) NONE of bush's claims were true by mid February 2003

c) Bush started a war based on LIES, "UNILATERALLY" without being
sanctioned by the UN.

d) there is nothing you listed comparable to bush's disaster in Iraq

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Kurtis T. Nicklas of
1293 Westbrook Ave, Elon, NC 27244-9372"

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Yoorghis

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:47:47 -1000, "Jerry Okamura"
<okamuraj005@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>Translation: Obama decided that the military option was the only viable
>option. Bush went to war with Iraq, because he believed it was the only
>viable option.

Utter fucking nonsense

a) Bush knew Saddam was not a threat, and he knew that NONE of the
stated compelling reasons why we should were true---by Feb 2003

b) The UNITED NATIONS, not Obama, imposed sanctions on Libya

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT), Kurtis T. Nicklas of
1293 Westbrook Ave, Elon, NC 27244-9372"

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Tom Gardner

<Yoorghis@Jurgis.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:34:14 -0500, David Hartung <david@hotmai*l.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
>>> rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.
>>
>>In an article I read just today, we have launched cruise missiles into
>>Libya. We are involved.
>
> Of Course, stupid
>
> WE are part of both UN and NATO

Stop spinning and eat your crow.

ByeStander

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:45:03 -1000, "Jerry Okamura"
<okamuraj005@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>"Rightard Whitey" wrote in message
>
>On Mar 19, 7:26 pm, "topcat" <top...@aboy.com> wrote:
>> Hmmm?? Humanitarian reasons huh? Why isn't Odumba intervening in Darfur?
>> Somalia?
>>
>> Lickin' Ass? Miles Davis? Rae Rae Fissure? This is a WAR FOR OIL, right?
>>
>> Why aren't you outraged and screaming about it becoming a quagmire?
>>
>> Oh, I know why, because a DEMONRAT President ordered the action....
>>
>> TC
>
>What are you talking about. Your post is incoherent!
>
>Obama should be applauded for letting the Europeans deal with Libya
>rather than speeding a boatload of US money on an intervention.
>

>Why? Here are the reasons given why Bush should not have gone to war with
>Iraq, by those on the left. Iraq did not attack the United States, Libya
>did not attack the United States. Another reason given was Iraq was not a
>threat to the United States, Libya is definitely not a threat to the United
>States. Bush went to war with Iraq partly for humanitarian reasons, which
>some on the left criticized him for. Libya is primarily for humanitarian
>reasons. Bush waged an "illegal war". If Bush waged an "illegal war", then
>Obama is waging an "illegal war". Bush's war killed "innocent civilians".
>Obama's war is killing "innocent civilians". Need I continue?

If the largest middle class tax hike in history (Obama care) wasn't
enough to deter the Dem's, this little Libyan war fiasco will.