Release of 1.9.1

Eric Marthinsen

6/25/2008 6:48:00 PM

Sorry if this is an old question, but does anyone have a sense of when
Ruby 1.9.1 will be released? I saw projections of last Christmas, but it
looks like the date was pushed out. I also see an expected release date
of the new Pickaxe book in September, so I'm guessing it's getting
pretty close.

Thanks-
Eric

Chuck Remes

On Jun 25, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Eric Marthinsen wrote:

> Sorry if this is an old question, but does anyone have a sense of when
> Ruby 1.9.1 will be released? I saw projections of last Christmas,
> but it
> looks like the date was pushed out. I also see an expected release
> date
> of the new Pickaxe book in September, so I'm guessing it's getting
> pretty close.

Rumor has it that interim version (1.9.0-x where x is a number) will
be released once per month with 1.9.1 targeted for Dec 20, 2008.

In other words, it's a ways out yet.

cr

Eric Marthinsen

Thanks. I was hoping for something a little sooner, but oh well. Thanks
again.