mock web services through ruby

aidy

Has anyone managed to mock web services through Ruby. And if so, could
anyone give me any pointers to libraries or frameworks?

Aidy
2 Answers

Kit Plummer

On Jun 23, 1:08 pm, aidy <aidy.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone managed to mock web services through Ruby. And if so, could
> anyone give me any pointers to libraries or frameworks?
>
> Aidy

Are you looking for a specific kind of web service? Or, just HTTP
handling? If you're looking for SOAP support is in Ruby's standard
library.

Kit

aidy

On Jun 23, 10:20 am, "kitplum...@gmail.com" <kitplum...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 23, 1:08 pm, aidy <aidy.le...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Has anyone managed to mock web services through Ruby. And if so, could
> > anyone give me any pointers to libraries or frameworks?
>
> > Aidy
>
> Are you looking for a specific kind of web service?  Or, just HTTP
> handling?  If you're looking for SOAP support is in Ruby's standard
> library.
>
> Kit

Hi Kit,

Thanks for getting back. Is is possible to mock with Soap4r (for eg.
3rd party web-services or for services that do not exist as yet)?

Aidy