haif riends how do you

3 Answers

Abe Kohen

Amitai wrote:
> On Mar 17, 5:32 pm, mos...@mm.huji.ac.il wrote:
>> A bit long and a mention of Obama towards the end.
>>
>> http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0311/glick0...
>
> or the benefit of those of us who have no use for the lady, would you
> please include "C.G." in the the title of the posts to which you
> attach her rants.

Too much cognitive dissonance for you.

She is not "enlightened?"

She has an agenda?

Shabbat Shalom and Purim Sa-me'-ach,
Abe

Amitai

On Mar 18, 3:27 am, "Abe Kohen" <abeko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Amitai wrote:
> > On Mar 17, 5:32 pm, mos...@mm.huji.ac.il wrote:
> >> A bit long and a mention of Obama towards the end.
>
> >>http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0311/glick0...
>
> > or the benefit of those of us who have no use for the lady, would you
> > please include "C.G." in the the title of the posts to which you
> > attach her rants.
>
> Too much cognitive dissonance for you.

"Cognitive dissonance" between what and what?

> She is not "enlightened?"
>
> She has an agenda?

No. Merely too predictable, to banal, and too shrill.

> Shabbat Shalom and Purim Sa-me'-ach,

The same to you.

--
Amitai

> Abe

moshes

Amitai <chr04ha@techunix.technion.ac.il> writes:
> On Mar 17, 5:32=A0pm, mos...@mm.huji.ac.il wrote:
>
>> A bit long and a mention of Obama towards the end.
>>
>> http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0311/glick0...
>
> or the benefit of those of us who have no use for the lady, would you
> please include "C.G." in the the title of the posts to which you
> attach her rants.

When I think it's a "rant", I do. To describe _everything_ she
writes as a "rant" seems to me to be ostrich-like.

--
Moshe Schorr
It is a tremendous Mitzvah to always be happy! - Reb Nachman of Breslov