*** Massive Copyright Violation by the US Government ***

lemnitzer

6/11/2008 7:06:00 PM

Printing dollar is a copyright violation

I recently heard that the USA government or the unfederal reserve is
printing dollars. Is this a copyright violation ?

Is this also a theft ?

Is there a scheme to print dollars in such a way to selectively
deflate the dollars owned by non-US entities while unaffecting the
wealth or wealth ratio of the native population ? Is there a scheme to
give people the difference by this method ? Are there any grants or
subsidies to implement this scheme/scam ?

Lyman L. Lemnitzer
Master schemer of Operation Northwoods

please look at my favorite websites:
http://iamthew...

Also look at
Painful Deceptions by Alex Jones and Eric Hufschmidt.

Do you know if war on terror was genuine, the anthrax mailer would
have been caught first ?

3 Answers

Ben

On Jun 11, 3:06 pm, lemnit...@india.com wrote:
> Printing dollar is a copyright violation
>
> I recently heard that the USA government or the unfederal reserve is
> printing dollars. Is this a copyright violation ?
>
> Is this also a theft ?
>
> Is there a scheme to print dollars in such a way to selectively
> deflate the dollars owned by non-US entities while unaffecting the
> wealth or wealth ratio of the native population ? Is there a scheme to
> give people the difference by this method ? Are there any grants or
> subsidies to implement this scheme/scam ?
>
> Lyman L. Lemnitzer
> Master schemer of Operation Northwoods
>
> please look at my favorite websites:http://iamthew...
>
> Also look at
> Painful Deceptions by Alex Jones and Eric Hufschmidt.
>
> Do you know if war on terror was genuine, the anthrax mailer would
> have been caught first ?

This group is to answer questions about the Python programming
language. Please respect that and start your own group for political
theory/speculation.

Bryan Richardson

Wait... I thought this group was for Ruby, not Python!!! :)

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Ben <bmilliron@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 11, 3:06 pm, lemnit...@india.com wrote:
> > Printing dollar is a copyright violation
> >
> > I recently heard that the USA government or the unfederal reserve is
> > printing dollars. Is this a copyright violation ?
> >
> > Is this also a theft ?
> >
> > Is there a scheme to print dollars in such a way to selectively
> > deflate the dollars owned by non-US entities while unaffecting the
> > wealth or wealth ratio of the native population ? Is there a scheme to
> > give people the difference by this method ? Are there any grants or
> > subsidies to implement this scheme/scam ?
> >
> > Lyman L. Lemnitzer
> > Master schemer of Operation Northwoods
> >
> > please look at my favorite websites:http://iamthew...
> >
> > Also look at
> > Painful Deceptions by Alex Jones and Eric Hufschmidt.
> >
> > Do you know if war on terror was genuine, the anthrax mailer would
> > have been caught first ?
>
> This group is to answer questions about the Python programming
> language. Please respect that and start your own group for political
> theory/speculation.

Tom Cloyd

Yes, really. What an outrage, to be getting Python list spam. We should
be getting only Ruby-talk spam. Jeez.

~ t.

Bryan Richardson wrote:
> Wait... I thought this group was for Ruby, not Python!!! :)
>
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Ben <bmilliron@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 11, 3:06 pm, lemnit...@india.com wrote:
>>
>>> Printing dollar is a copyright violation
>>>
>>> I recently heard that the USA government or the unfederal reserve is
>>> printing dollars. Is this a copyright violation ?
>>>
>>> Is this also a theft ?
>>>
>>> Is there a scheme to print dollars in such a way to selectively
>>> deflate the dollars owned by non-US entities while unaffecting the
>>> wealth or wealth ratio of the native population ? Is there a scheme to
>>> give people the difference by this method ? Are there any grants or
>>> subsidies to implement this scheme/scam ?
>>>
>>> Lyman L. Lemnitzer
>>> Master schemer of Operation Northwoods
>>>
>>> please look at my favorite websites:http://iamthew...
>>>
>>> Also look at
>>> Painful Deceptions by Alex Jones and Eric Hufschmidt.
>>>
>>> Do you know if war on terror was genuine, the anthrax mailer would
>>> have been caught first ?
>>>
>> This group is to answer questions about the Python programming
>> language. Please respect that and start your own group for political
>> theory/speculation.

Tom Cloyd, MS MA, LMHC
Private practice Psychotherapist
Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
<< tc@tomcloyd.com >> (email)
<< TomCloyd.com >> (website & psychotherapy weblog)
<< sleightmind.wordpress.com >> (mental health issues weblog)
<< directpathdesign.com >> (web site design & consultation)