Did something happened to this forum http://www.nabble.com/ruby-talk-f13890.html ?????

Victor Reyes

Did something happened to this forum *ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org*?
I am not receiving any posts from anyone, including my own posts>
To see my previous two posts or any other posts I am going via: *
http://www.nabble.com/ruby-talk-f...*, which I found by accident
while doing a google search.

Thank you

Victor

1 Answer

James Britt

On Jun 9, 10:38 am, Victor Reyes <victor.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
>
> Did something happened to this forum *ruby-t...@ruby-lang.org*?
> I am not receiving any posts from anyone, including my own posts>
> To see my previous two posts or any other posts I am going via: *http://www.nabble.com/ruby-talk-f...*, which I found by accident
> while doing a google search.

I've had the same experience. I've not received any mail from the
ruby-talk mailing list since 5am June 9.

To see if it was just my address, I tried subscribing, by emailing
ruby-talk-ctrl@ruby-lang.org, under two other addresses. I never got
a response.

James