EARN DOLLARS AT HOME BASED BUSINESS

prabhu

6/8/2008 10:52:00 AM

Join the EyeEarn Network, and get paid to drive your car, wear T-
shirts, and more! Earn money effortlessly while you go about your day!
It’s fun, easy, and no experience is necessary!
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/1...

28 Answers

jimgavon

On Sep 21, 11:45 am, gerardjud <gerard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 4:55 pm, nickpelson <nickpel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 19, 1:27 pm, politicosupremo <politicosupr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > At last, the people has stood up.
> > > Don't let this be turned into a picnic or an entertainment. This is a
> > > struggle. This is a fight. If the policemen are used against you, win
> > > them over. If the soldiers are used against you, win them over.
> > > Be prepared for a long struggle. Be prepared to sacrifice your life
> > > for the just cause.
> > > I salute you!
>
> > Visit occupywallst.org.
> > Something is wrong. Cannot make any new posting to the site. Error
> > message is: system malfunction. This is American freedom?
>
> Bring this to the attention of the world. A group of brave people have
> started an Autumn Uprising in New York, USA. Visit their sitehttp://occupy...
> They are facing police brutality and other forms of suppression by the
> authorities. They need our support. Give them your support through
> comments on their website or other means. Better still, join in the
> protest. Theirs is a just cause which is destined to succeed.

The protesters are not allowed to block traffic. They are not allowed
to use mic, not even a bullhorn. They are not allowed to pitch tent.
For this reason, they are not allowed to cover their equipment or
supplies with a plastic sheet because that constitutes a tent. Can you
believe that? In USA, a nation which goes around the world lecturing
others about freedom of expression? Where are orgs like Human Rights
Watch and Amnesty International?

Anti-DabianchenVirus

What? No comment from pansies Fungus and "demorising", the resident
SCC lickers of American asses? Figures.

On Sep 21, 12:13 pm, jimgavon <jimga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 11:45 am, gerardjud <gerard...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Visit occupywallst.org.
> > > Something is wrong. Cannot make any new posting to the site. Error
> > > message is: system malfunction. This is American freedom?
>
> > Bring this to the attention of the world. A group of brave people have
> > started an Autumn Uprising in New York, USA. Visit their sitehttp://occupy...
> > They are facing police brutality and other forms of suppression by the
> > authorities. They need our support. Give them your support through
> > comments on their website or other means. Better still, join in the
> > protest. Theirs is a just cause which is destined to succeed.
>
> The protesters are not allowed to block traffic. They are not allowed
> to use mic, not even a bullhorn. They are not allowed to pitch tent.
> For this reason, they are not allowed to cover their equipment or
> supplies with a plastic sheet because that constitutes a tent. Can you
> believe that? In USA, a nation which goes around the world lecturing
> others about freedom of expression? Where are orgs like Human Rights
> Watch and Amnesty International?- Hide quoted text -

nickpelson

On Sep 21, 12:13 pm, jimgavon <jimga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 11:45 am, gerardjud <gerard...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Visit occupywallst.org.
> > > Something is wrong. Cannot make any new posting to the site. Error
> > > message is: system malfunction. This is American freedom?
>
> > Bring this to the attention of the world. A group of brave people have
> > started an Autumn Uprising in New York, USA. Visit their sitehttp://occupy...
> > They are facing police brutality and other forms of suppression by the
> > authorities. They need our support. Give them your support through
> > comments on their website or other means. Better still, join in the
> > protest. Theirs is a just cause which is destined to succeed.
>
> The protesters are not allowed to block traffic. They are not allowed
> to use mic, not even a bullhorn. They are not allowed to pitch tent.
> For this reason, they are not allowed to cover their equipment or
> supplies with a plastic sheet because that constitutes a tent. Can you
> believe that? In USA, a nation which goes around the world lecturing
> others about freedom of expression? Where are orgs like Human Rights
> Watch and Amnesty International?

Protesters are being brutalized by the police simply because they try
to prevent the police from removing the plastic sheet that they use to
cover their equipment and supplies. Go to view the video at
https://occupy... This is freedom?

wogwalker

On Sep 21, 11:45 am, gerardjud <gerard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 4:55 pm, nickpelson <nickpel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 19, 1:27 pm, politicosupremo <politicosupr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > At last, the people has stood up.
> > > Don't let this be turned into a picnic or an entertainment. This is a
> > > struggle. This is a fight. If the policemen are used against you, win
> > > them over. If the soldiers are used against you, win them over.
> > > Be prepared for a long struggle. Be prepared to sacrifice your life
> > > for the just cause.
> > > I salute you!
>
> > Visit occupywallst.org.
> > Something is wrong. Cannot make any new posting to the site. Error
> > message is: system malfunction. This is American freedom?
>
> Bring this to the attention of the world. A group of brave people have
> started an Autumn Uprising in New York, USA. Visit their sitehttp://occupy...
> They are facing police brutality and other forms of suppression by the
> authorities. They need our support. Give them your support through
> comments on their website or other means. Better still, join in the
> protest. Theirs is a just cause which is destined to succeed.

Let's face it. America as a nation has failed. The reason why it is
still
around is because like its banks, the failure would so big that it is
too big to
fail. Its failure will create shock wave which will reverberate across
the world
and cause many more nations to fail. More of the same will not do.
Neither will
maintaining the status quo. The only way is to completely destroy the
present
system and start all over again from scratch. The only way to achieve
this is
through a revolution.
Revolution! Revolution! Revolution!

rst0wxyz

Is this really true? I watch TV news every day on CNN, HLN, Fox News,
abc news, ... I haven't seen or heard a thing about a protest on Wall
Street, and it has been going on since Sept 18? Where is the news
media? If this is really true, it's worst than China!!!

rst0wxyz

On Sep 20, 10:11 pm, AntiDabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> What? No comment from pansies Fungus and "demorising", the resident
> SCC lickers of American asses? Figures.

I think we may have chased them away. Great job!!! Keep it up!!!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

On Sep 21, 11:46 pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this really true?  I watch TV news every day on CNN, HLN, Fox News,
> abc news, ...  I haven't seen or heard a thing about a protest on Wall
> Street, and it has been going on since Sept 18?  Where is the news
> media?  If this is really true, it's worst than China!!!

It just goes to show how effective our American censorship is!

nickpelson

On Sep 21, 11:46 pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this really true?  I watch TV news every day on CNN, HLN, Fox News,
> abc news, ...  I haven't seen or heard a thing about a protest on Wall
> Street, and it has been going on since Sept 18?  Where is the news
> media?  If this is really true, it's worst than China!!!

The restrictions on the protestors are ridiculous. They are not
allowed to wear face masks. They are not allowed to use plastic sheet
to shade themselves from the rain. They can't even gather at the
sidewalks!

Visit https://occupy... to find out more.

wogwalker

On Sep 22, 12:54 pm, nickpelson <nickpel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 11:46 pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Is this really true?  I watch TV news every day on CNN, HLN, Fox News,
> > abc news, ...  I haven't seen or heard a thing about a protest onWall
> > Street, and it has been going on since Sept 18?  Where is the news
> > media?  If this is really true, it's worst than China!!!
>
> The restrictions on the protestors are ridiculous. They are not
> allowed to wear face masks. They are not allowed to use plastic sheet
> to shade themselves from the rain. They can't even gather at the
> sidewalks!
>
> Visithttps://occupywa... find out more.

The protest continues to grow. It has spread to more cities across
America. See you there, this weekend.

politicosupremo

On Sep 22, 12:54 pm, nickpelson <nickpel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 11:46 pm, rst0 <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Is this really true?  I watch TV news every day on CNN, HLN, Fox News,
> > abc news, ...  I haven't seen or heard a thing about a protest onWall
> > Street, and it has been going on since Sept 18?  Where is the news
> > media?  If this is really true, it's worst than China!!!
>
> The restrictions on the protestors are ridiculous. They are not
> allowed to wear face masks. They are not allowed to use plastic sheet
> to shade themselves from the rain. They can't even gather at the
> sidewalks!
>
> Visithttps://occupywa... find out more.

When it comes to other countries, the US is ever ready to warn
governments not to restrict protests in anyway. But when it comes to
protests in the US itself, it sings a different tune.
If the protesters in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya can be controlled as
those in America, their old government would still be around.