A complete guide for Ruby Progammers

Mc Mohd

6/4/2008 3:01:00 PM

This tutorial gives you complete knowledge starting from basic to
advance. It includes tutorial on Ruby Webservices, Ruby LDPA, Ruby XML,
Ruby/Tk, Ruby/DBI and many more interesting subjects.

If you like it please share it with others: I have put my lot of efforts
to put the things together and make it useful for all Ruby lovers.

Also, please send me your comments.

Thanks.

Davi Vidal

Em Wednesday 04 June 2008, Mc Mohd escreveu:
> This tutorial gives you complete knowledge starting from basic to
> advance. It includes tutorial on Ruby Webservices, Ruby LDPA, Ruby XML,
> Ruby/Tk, Ruby/DBI and many more interesting subjects.
[...]

Sorry, but what do you mean by "this"? :-)

Best regards,
--
Davi Vidal
--

Mc Mohd

Sorry pal missed to send URL. Its here:

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby...

Thanks.

Oscar Del Ben

Thanks for your work ;)

Leslie Viljoen

This tutorial looks strangely familiar!

--
[we need your code-fu] : www.zadic.co.za

Martin DeMello

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Mc Mohd <mcmohd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry pal missed to send URL. Its here:
>
> http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby...

Good work!!

m.

Rick DeNatale

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This tutorial looks strangely familiar!

And given the "required tools"

For performing the examples discussed in this tutorial, you will need a
Pentium 200-MHz computer with a minimum of 64 MB of RAM (128 MB of RAM
recommended). You also will need the following software:

- Linux 7.1 or Windows 95/98/2000/NT operating system
- Apache 1.3.19-5 Web server
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above Web browser
- Ruby 1.6.6

Perhaps a bit old!?!

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denh...

Lyle Johnson

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com> wrote:

> This tutorial looks strangely familiar!

Yeah, plagiarism never gets old, does it? ;)

James Gray

On Jun 4, 2008, at 11:52 AM, Lyle Johnson wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> This tutorial looks strangely familiar!
>
> Yeah, plagiarism never gets old, does it? ;)

Is this content copied from somewhere?

James Edward Gray II

David Masover

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 11:35:13 Rick DeNatale wrote:

> - Linux 7.1 or Windows 95/98/2000/NT operating system

Just a bit old, yes... and wrong. There is no such thing as Linux 7.1 -- Linux
is not synonymous with RedHat, and Linux (the kernel) is only on 2.4!

Lyle Johnson

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:54 PM, James Gray <james@grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2008, at 11:52 AM, Lyle Johnson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This tutorial looks strangely familiar!
>>
>> Yeah, plagiarism never gets old, does it? ;)
>
> Is this content copied from somewhere?

Not wholesale, but several bits from his "Ruby Quick Reference Guide"
are copied from the online versions of "Programming Ruby" (1st ed.)
and "Ruby in a Nutshell" (1st ed.) without attribution. Don't know if
that's true for the other sections or not (I didn't check).