Re: [ANN] webby 0.9.0 (TODO

Tim Pease

6/2/2008 4:14:00 PM

Typo in the subject line. Version 0.9.0 of Webby has NOT been
released. The current version is 0.8.3.

Too much automation -- not enough coffee or sleep.

Blessings,
TwP

On Jun 2, 2008, at 10:10 AM, tim.pease@gmail.com wrote:

> webby version 0.8.3
> by Tim Pease
> http://webby.ruby...
> (the "Mother Cluckers" release)

1 Answer

Nick France

On Aug 10, 9:46 pm, "ttw6...@att.net" <ttw6...@att.net> wrote:
> I like the 2C bid. After opponent's 3S and partner's double, a 4NT (or
> whatever would be Blackwood ) bid seems now in order. The hand values
> (as OP points out) to about 19 dummy points. It also values out to 5
> losers, leaving a safety level of 6H. One only need find out about
> controls to bid 6H. The 2C bid should cluein partner that the Club
> Queen important, allowing partner to bid 7H with sufficient controls.

And just why doesn't partner think you have a long solid club suit.
Just when did you tell him about the hearts?

4NT is not going to get you what you want.

Nick France