Need help on RSS feed

Deepak Gole

Hello,

I need a help on RSS feeds. Let me explain the scenario.
In my application I am storing the feed items. After some interval I am
again fetching the feed items but those
are getting duplicate. I want only new item feeds is there any plug in
available for this?

Thanks In advance

1 Answer

Xie Hanjian

* Deepak Gole <deepak.gole8@gmail.com> [2008-06-02 20:38:53 +0900]:

> Hello,
>
> I need a help on RSS feeds. Let me explain the scenario.
> In my application I am storing the feed items. After some interval I am
> again fetching the feed items but those
> are getting duplicate. I want only new item feeds is there any plug in
> available for this?
1. put <pubDate> and <lastBuildDate> in your channel
2. make sure the same item's content keep the same in each fetching

Jan

--
jan=callcc{|jan|jan};jan.call(jan)