full path require

aidy

Is it possible to find out the full path of all the files that have
been required within a currently running script?

Aidy
2 Answers

ara.t.howard

On May 30, 2008, at 9:39 AM, aidy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to find out the full path of all the files that have
> been required within a currently running script?
>
> Aidy

puts $:.map{|path| File.expand_path path}

a @ http://codeforp...
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama

ara.t.howard

On May 30, 2008, at 9:39 AM, aidy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to find out the full path of all the files that have
> been required within a currently running script?
>
> Aidy

oops - ignore that other post, i meant

puts $LOADED_FEATURES.map{|path| File.expand_path path}

sorry bout that...