not a valid win32 application?? help, please

Zoe Phoenix

5/30/2008 11:59:00 AM

I don't understand why my computer won't run any of my Ruby programs
now. It keeps saying that they're not valid applications... I've tried
uninstalling and re-installing Ruby and restarting my computer, but it
didn't fix anything. Can anybody tell me what the problem could be..??
They worked a few hours ago. :-(

Glen Holcomb

Has something reset your path?

try this:

<full_path_to_ruby>\ruby.exe <script_to_run>

of course replace <full_path_to_ruby> with something like C:\ruby\bin (or
wherever ruby lives) and replace <script_to_run> with the name of the ruby
script.

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:58 AM, Zoe Phoenix <dark_sgtphoenix@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't understand why my computer won't run any of my Ruby programs
> now. It keeps saying that they're not valid applications... I've tried
> uninstalling and re-installing Ruby and restarting my computer, but it
> didn't fix anything. Can anybody tell me what the problem could be..??
> They worked a few hours ago. :-(

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

Dave Bass

Zoe Phoenix wrote:
> I don't understand why my computer won't run any of my Ruby programs
> now.

Operating system and exact error message?