Buy a sleeping bag with karemat

Stepan4452

12/23/2012 4:36:00 PM

I 've thought of to get yourself brand quilt karemat .
Web search how to select a sleeping bag , but unfortunately usually advise the best touch in person, and see firsthand that a sleeping bag.
And I live in a small town where there are no points of the like product<a href=http://besplatnydownload.ru/>....
and therefore the acquisition of the Internet with their own eyes this is not possible .
Experienced travelers can advise me a good sleeping bag to 4 thousand.
Height 180 , complete.
it is desirable that at -5 degrees , I do not kick in in some batches .