RubyGarden.org down?

James Britt

5/27/2008 7:48:00 AM

http://www.rubyg... is giving me

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is this a known issue?

--
James Britt

Tom Copeland

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 16:48 +0900, James Britt wrote:
> http://www.rubyg... is giving me
>
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
>
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
>

> Is this a known issue?

Back up now... but running slowly. I'm on the hook for moving this to a
faster machine... will try to do that soon.

Yours,

tom

James Britt

Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 16:48 +0900, James Britt wrote:
>> http://www.rubyg... is giving me
>>
>> Service Temporarily Unavailable
>>
>> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
>> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
>>

>> Is this a known issue?
>
> Back up now... but running slowly. I'm on the hook for moving this to a
> faster machine... will try to do that soon.

Thanks!

--
James Britt

"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare; my business is to create."
- William Blake