[S3] S3 recordings available online

Gregor Schmidt

5/21/2008 5:05:00 PM

Hi all,

I'm just forwarding this to the list, since I know, that some of you
were actually there.

Cheers,

Gregor Schmidt

-----------

Hi --

Video recordings of all talks given at the S3 Workshop on Self-
sustaining Systems (held May 15-16 at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in
Potsdam, Germany) are available online via the tele-TASK system at
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/s....

Best,
Robert

--

Robert Hirschfeld
hirschfeld@acm.org

Ryan Davis

On May 21, 2008, at 10:05 , Gregor Schmidt wrote:

> I'm just forwarding this to the list, since I know, that some of you
> were actually there.

thanks

> Video recordings of all talks given at the S3 Workshop on Self-
> sustaining Systems (held May 15-16 at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in
> Potsdam, Germany) are available online via the tele-TASK system at
> http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/s....

any chance that they'll be available in a more common/approachable
video format?