Re: BasicObject & OpenStruct in Ruby 1.8.7-preview3

Yazmin Cardenas

5/20/2008 11:46:00 PM

HIII EVERYBODYYY

I=B4m Seeking for a Ruby on Rails developer who wants to work in San Franci=
sco for a year.

This would be a little of the experience that is required:

3+ years web programming
1+ year Ruby
2+ years scripting (Perl, Python, bash, ...)
2+ years UNIX (Linux or Mac OSX)
2+ years database (MySQL)
HTML, JavaScript/AJAX, CSS skills
Experience developing APIs and platforms
Experience with scaling and performance
Interests in data visualization, data analysis, user experience design, and=
business intelligence.
If anyone is interested in, please let me Know!!

LAET. Yazm=EDn M. C=E1rdenas Rubalcaba

Technical Recruiter

Phone 01 800 087 47 87 Ext 257

Local phone 1368 1745 Ext 257