where to start ?

Pedro R. Lopez

5/19/2008 8:53:00 PM

Does anyone have a good website or book, to start on Ruby and
Rubyonrails ?

Casimir

On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:53:29 -0500, Pedro R. Lopez wrote:

> Does anyone have a good website or book, to start on Ruby and
> Rubyonrails ?

http://poignantguide...

Pedro R. Lopez

Casimir wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:53:29 -0500, Pedro R. Lopez wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a good website or book, to start on Ruby and
>> Rubyonrails ?
>
> http://poignantguide...

What is that ??? junk ??

Jeremy McAnally

If that's a little too crazy, then feel free to try:
http://www.humblelittlerub...

Yes, I wrote it. :) So if you hate it, too, then please do tell me.

--Jeremy

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Pedro R. Lopez
<pedrolopezmail@gmail.com> wrote:
> Casimir wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:53:29 -0500, Pedro R. Lopez wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have a good website or book, to start on Ruby and
>>> Rubyonrails ?
>>
>> http://poignantguide...
>
> What is that ??? junk ??

http://jeremymca...
http:...

Read my books:
Ruby in Practice (http://manning.com...)
My free Ruby e-book (http://humblelittlerub...)

Or, my blogs:
http://mrneig...
http://rubyinpr...

dare ruby

Pedro R. Lopez wrote:
> Does anyone have a good website or book, to start on Ruby and
> Rubyonrails ?

Hope this link would help you to learn ruby from the basics.

http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera...

you have very nice documentation here with library functions..

http://www.ruby-la...

-- jose martin