Responding to xmlhttp requests.

Kyle Schmitt

5/16/2008 1:07:00 PM

Well I did something silly: I confused xmlrpc and xmlhttprequests, and
setup a nice little program that does everything I need.... as an
xmlrpc server.

I figured I'd just have to code a single html/javascript page to
access it in all it's various ways, and be done.

Oops.

Is there any package that handles setting up something to respond to
xmlhttprequests as easily as setting up an xmlrpc service is?
I'd really rather not do cgi or mod_ruby.

Of course if anyone can point out a good javascript library to handles
xmlrpc as easily as they seem to xmlhttprequests, that'd be great too,
then I don't have to change anything ;)

Thanks,
Kyle