7 Ruby Programming ebook

Laurynn

5/15/2008 2:31:00 AM

Found this on free ebook site.

# Addison Wesley The Ruby Way 2nd Edition Oct 2006
# learning-ruby
# OReilly - Ruby In a Nutshell
# OReilly Ruby Cookbook Jul 2006
# Programming Ruby - The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide
# Ruby Cookbook (OReilly, 2006)
# SYNGRESS-Ruby Developers Guide

http://ebook.mazudi.c...
42 Answers

Leslie Viljoen

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Laurynn <surejaya@gmail.com> wrote:
> Found this on free ebook site.
>
> # Addison Wesley The Ruby Way 2nd Edition Oct 2006
> # learning-ruby
> # OReilly - Ruby In a Nutshell
> # OReilly Ruby Cookbook Jul 2006
> # Programming Ruby - The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide
> # Ruby Cookbook (OReilly, 2006)
> # SYNGRESS-Ruby Developers Guide

Most, if not all of these books are definitely not free. Any downloads for
them are likely illegal.

Besides, these myriad "free e-book" sites seem to be fakes built entirely
to get people to increase their pagerank (and possibly ad revenue, if
you think people click on ads at sites that annoy them).

Les

Pablo Q.

I use this one:

www.pdfchm.com

I don't have ethical problems likes others!

If you wants buy it, go ahead, I don't have problems with that.

2008/5/15 Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com>:

> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Laurynn <surejaya@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Found this on free ebook site.
> >
> > # Addison Wesley The Ruby Way 2nd Edition Oct 2006
> > # learning-ruby
> > # OReilly - Ruby In a Nutshell
> > # OReilly Ruby Cookbook Jul 2006
> > # Programming Ruby - The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide
> > # Ruby Cookbook (OReilly, 2006)
> > # SYNGRESS-Ruby Developers Guide
>
> Most, if not all of these books are definitely not free. Any downloads fo=
> them are likely illegal.
>
> Besides, these myriad "free e-book" sites seem to be fakes built entirely
> to get people to increase their pagerank (and possibly ad revenue, if
> you think people click on ads at sites that annoy them).
>
> Les

--=20
Pablo Quir=F3s Sol=EDs

Phillip Gawlowski

Pablo Q.

I'm not in the "first world" (I'm from latino america), the infrastructure
for this king of persecution don't exist. (I know that in Germany in
different).

2008/5/15 Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackryan@googlemail.com>:

--=20
Ing. Pablo Andr=E9s Quir=F3s Sol=EDs
Tel (506) 833-7656

Dave Thomas

On May 16, 2008, at 7:44 AM, Pablo Q. wrote:

> I'm not in the "first world" (I'm from latino america), the
> infrastructure
> for this king of persecution don't exist. (I know that in Germany in
> different).

Indeed. According to the Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto, this
general lack of property rights is one of the main limitations to
economic growth in the region.

Dave

Ruby Freak

On May 16, 5:59 am, Dave Thomas <d...@pragprog.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 2008, at 7:44 AM, Pablo Q. wrote:
>
> > I'm not in the "first world" (I'm from latino america), the
> > infrastructure
> > for this king of persecution don't exist. (I know that in Germany in
> > different).
>
> Indeed. According to the Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto, this
> general lack of property rights is one of the main limitations to
> economic growth in the region.
>
> Dave

I am hoping that every @$$hole that attempts to download (AKA STEAL)
one of these PDF's gets a nice piece of malware, which is highly
likely.

Your integrity is your most valuable possession,
and the best part is that no one can take it from you.
To loose it, you must give it away.
TW Scannell

Avdi Grimm

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Laurynn <surejaya@gmail.com> wrote:
> Found this on free ebook site.

There are so many great and truly free Ruby ebooks available, there's
really no need to shaft the authors that have taken the time and
effort to go through the paper publishing process.

Examples:
The Original Pickaxe: http://www.infoq.com/minib...
Mr. Neighborly's Humble Guide: http://www.infoq.com/minib...
Why's Poignant Guide: http://poignantguide...

--
Avdi

Home: http:...
Developer Blog: http:.../devblog/
Twitter: http://twitte...
Journal: http://avdi.livej...

Pablo Q.

I know why you are so angry.

http://groups.google.com/group/cowpu/browse_thread/thread/e0ed5165...
200731143675492b

Go ahead I say, buy whatever you wants. I 'm a linux user, so I don't think
that I will have problem with malware stuffs!

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Pablo Q. <paqs140482@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have ethical problems likes others!

Thank you for being so up-front with the fact that you cannot be
trusted. It's so hard to know who you can trust these days; it's nice
when someone just comes right out and announces in a public forum that
they are unethical and should not be trusted.