ORTHODOXY is the Only True Religion! Muhammad's Quran is a F

Sdsd Sdfsd

5/15/2008 12:19:00 AM

[B][I]ORTHODOXY is the Only True Religion! Muhammad's Quran is a
Fraud![/I][/B]

Watch this short movie and you will understand why Islam is a LIE!
We should feel sory for the islamic people who are still indoctrinated,
believe and guard with their lives Muhammas's lies... :(

[SIZE="4"]
[B]The Truth About Muhammad: Quran is a Fraud![/B][/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibVhjBcJuA&featu...

All muslims should follow that imam exemple, and save their souls.
[SIZE="3"][B]Violent Muslim Imam Finds Jesus Christ[/B][/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOs2-fRysbA&featu...

That event happened in Ethiopia.
Did you know that Ethiopian christian Church is Orthodox?(Christianized
by Jesus's apostol Filip)
They have the same dogmas as we the other Christian Orthodox: Greek,
Romanian, Serbian, Russian, etc.

[SIZE="4"][B]MUSLIM Cleric CONVERTS to CHRISTIANITY[/B][/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNOQX6-QAlc&featu...

[SIZE="5"]Egyptian Imam Leaves Islam - Part 1[/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8r30wpfdYc&featu...[/url]

This movie is really great, about that man, a [B]muslim imam who
converted himself to orthodoxy[/B] and who was repeatedly target of
muslims murderors because he left the false teachings of Islam.He was
from Egipt([B]even his father tried to kill him in order to save
"family's honor"[/B]), then fled to South Africa.There also an assasin
followed him and tried to kill him even there, so finally he got
religious asylum in the US.

[B]He sais why islam is wrong and he explaines why with very very
strong arguments from the core of islam faith.[/B]
He now preaches christianism, and explains why.

This is how [B]Europe[/B] will be like [B]in 200 years[/B] if we,
Europeans continue to have so few children and we will continue to
accept so many [B]islamist imigrants[/B] who have at least 7 children,
and who [B]will eventually outnumber us![/B]
(film with recent huge islamic radical demonstrations in which european
muslims call for our(non-muslims) death)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUwG34kuE...

May the One and Only God:
the Holy Trinity:
The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit
bless us all, and forgive our sins!

[SIZE="5"][B]Orthodoxy is the only true religion![/B][/SIZE]

All the other so-called "christian churches" changed very very many
things in Christianity..

Catholicism changes and ajusts doga every day(a metaphore, but you got
the idea).

[B]Orthodoxy has remain pure and unchanged since the 7 ecumenical
councils at the dawn of Christianity...[/B]

Catholics left us, and after them, the protestants split from them and
driifted farther away from the true essence of Christianity, and then
the anglicans, penticostals, baptists, etc, etc.... Now there are
hundreads or even thousand of so-called "christian
churches".[B]Catholics are the origin of all the sects today.
[/B]
It is a saying...

"
There were three Great falls in history:

1)The fall of Satan
2)The fall of Adam
3)The fall of the first Pope in 1054!
"

But the Truth is only one, and is found in the only Church founded by
the 12 apostols.
The Orthodox Church.

Orthodox =The Right Faith

[B]Ortho[/B] = Right,Unchanged
[B]Dox[/B] = Dogma,Faith

All the thousands of so-called christian churches starting with
[B]Catholicism[/B] lost Apostolic descendence.
They are anathemitased, because they changed the Faith.

[SIZE="4"]Romanian Pr. Arsenie Papacioc - On
CATHOLICS,Sects,ECUMENISM[/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G...

Another big romanian Priest:
He was almost 90 years old in the film below (also translated into
english), near his death:
Sofian Boghiu
(bord into this world: 7 octombrie 1912,
gone to meet Christ: 14 septembrie 2002, MÄ?nÄ?stirea Antim)
[SIZE="4"]
Father Sofian Boghiu - Inner Purification[/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5...

[B][SIZE="3"]
Greek bishop of New York: Why we ORTHODOX Christians PRAY?[/B][/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4...

You will notice the unity of faith between the Greek Orthodoxy and
Romanian Orthodoxy for exemple, even if the two Churches are
administratively distinct.
The same unity of dogma is found in all Orthodox Churches.

[SIZE="4"][B]Greek Orthodox Holy chants and churches:[/B][/SIZE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1...

[B]Romanian Orthodox Byzantine Chant - Doxology[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o...

To learn more about Orthodoxy, I share with you a site in which the
Orthodox faith is well translated to English.
[SIZE="5"] [B][FONT="Arial Black"]
Orthodox Church of America[/FONT][/B]
http://ww... [/SIZE]

"[U]According to the Orthodox teaching[/U], God is always and forever
unknowable and incomprehensible to creatures. Even in the eternal life
of the Kingdom of God -- heaven , as we say -- men will never know the
essence of God, that is, what God really is in Himself.

But we believe and confess that God the "ineffable, inconceivable,
incomprehensible, ever-existing God," to use the words of the Orthodox
liturgy, has made Himself known to creatures. He has revealed Himself in
the creation of man and the world, in the Old Testament Law and the
Prophets, and fully and perfectly in Christ through the Holy Spirit in
the New Testament Church.

In every way that God reveals Himself, He does so through His Son (or
Word-Logos) and through the Holy Spirit. It is the same Son and Spirit
through whom God made the world, through whom God revealed Himself in
the Old Testament, through whom God enlightens and makes alive every man
in the world ... that come to us personally in the New Testament Church.
The Son comes as a man in the person of Jesus Christ -- we have
discussed this already. The Spirit comes to those who believe in Christ
in order to make them sons of God in Him.

Thus we have always and everywhere God the Father, the Son of God who
comes as Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. In the Orthodox Church we confess
that these three are not three competitive gods, divided, and separated
from each other. On the contrary we believe that the Father, who is the
Source of all that exists, always has His Son and His Spirit who are not
creatures, Who were not made like everything and everyone else, but Who
exist eternally with Him; from, in and by His very own divine being.

Thus what God the Father is, the Son and the Holy Spirit also are,
namely: eternal, perfect, good, wise, holy, timeless, spaceless ...
divine and worthy of the title GOD.

We believe as well that each of the three divine persons is divine in
his own unique way, yet always living and acting in the perfectly
absolute unity of the divine truth and love. Thus the Three are one not
only because what they are is one and the same, but because their divine
union allows of no separation or duality or division whatsoever.

We must hasten to point out here that the Orthodox teaching about the
Holy Trinity is not an "abstract dogma" thought up by some clever minds.
It is the expression on the level of words -- which are always and of
necessity inadequate to reality -- of the loving experience of God in
the Church. The doctrine of the Trinity is the product of man's living
communion with the Father through the Son in the Holy Spirit."

[SIZE="4"][B]Orthodox chants in English
[/B][/SIZE]

[B]1)Apolytikia of Resurrection[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...

[B]2)Orthodox Chant in English[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4...

[B]3)Holy Week Hymn[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q...

You will not understand what Orthodoxy mean through the little text that
can be written on some forum while staying in your room and surfing on
Internet....

[SIZE="4"]
In a Sunday morning go and attend to the Holy Lythurghy at an
Orthodox Church in your town (even if you are not an orthodox) and
listen to the words there, to the orthodox chants,to the athmosphere of
true prayer and then you will start to understand.
There you can ask the Orthodox Priest any question about any
theological aspect(even the existence of God).[/SIZE]

And relax, Orthodox priests are not Imans, who will tell you to GET OUT
in front of everyone in the Church, or put "the believers" to beat or
spit you because you asked him wheather God exists or not.

They will answer to your questions and even if you don't agree with
them, they will not do what I said in upper paragraph :) . [B]They will
tell you the Truth with arguments, and eventhough you choose to deny it,
they, and every true Orthodox warshipor will respect your free will,
because this is what God teaches us.[/B]

Of course, common sense said that you should [B]ask the priest in person
the questions,after the end of the Holy Lithurghy, [/B] not shout them
loudly from distance so that you disturbe the entire Church. And I think
that all of you know that :)

Really, Orthodoxy is unlike anything you have seen before.

[B]And by Holy Lithurghy I do not mean "The Threatre act play of the
Lithurghy" or the "literature prayers" and "God's hit music"[/B] helled
by catholics, protestants, jehovists and hundreads of other "so-called
christian churches".... and even worse, in [B]the ultimate decief, which
is the ECUMENIST(ECHUMENIST) theatre...[/B]

(

[SIZE="3"] No wonder that there are so many atheists in the West.
It is a normal thing given that Catholic, Protestant , Anglican, etc...
"churches" and ideologies

(some of them even deeply involved in POLITICS(see the Catholic Popes...
;) ))

are wrong, and normally people sense that and reject them, falling into
atheistic depression in which [B][U]"all of them are false".[/U][/B]
[B]TRUE Sentence, but except one! The ORTHODOXY![/B][/SIZE]

And most of those unfortunate and sad people can't come into contact
with Orthodoxy, and have only wrong false alternatives, such of
Thousands of "christian" sects or religions totally outside, such as
islam, or budhism, or whatever, even ancient paganism...

)

[B]I mean an Eastern Orthodox Liturghy(Greek, Romanian, Russian, doesn't
matter, it is the same true faith).That is the true Lithurghy.
I heard that there are also Lithurghies in English there. [/B]

Anyway, if you really want to go, you will find a way, and the Orthodox
Church where to go.

I wish you Heaven!

May the Holy Trinity bless you all!

[B]
my YOUTUBE profile:

I have some other interesting videos there:[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fr...

Phillip Gawlowski