Problem in Action Web Service??

Varun Goel

5/14/2008 12:35:00 PM

Hi All,
I created one webservice using ROR.It's working fine but now i
have some questions.

1. Whenever i am accessing my webservice through my another ROR
application then i am getting the result as an array.Please tell how can
i get the result as XML i hope for that i have to change in my
webservice so please tell me how to do?

2. If array is fine then suppose some persons will call my webservice
through JAVA application then please tell me that he will be able to
read that array through JAVA or not?Or for that i have to give result as
XML only.

that array is coming like this
#<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0x335bb98>
#<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0x335b1c0>

Please give your suggestion.I hope you got me?

Thanks
Varun