OOPS Ruby

Lokesh Agrawal

Hi All,

I need a document with examples to understand OOPS concepts (abstraction,
encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism) implemented in RUBY.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks and Regards,

Lokesh Agrawal

Software Engineer

----------

"Dream is not what you see in sleep, is the the thing which does not let you
sleep"

DISCLAIMER

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Lokesh Agrawal wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I need a document with examples to understand OOPS concepts (abstraction,
> encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism) implemented in RUBY.
>

> Can anyone please help me?

I'd start with Russ Olsen's "Design Patterns in Ruby".