Rule engine creation????

Varun Goel

I wanna make one dynamic rule engine for that suppose i create one
rule designation equals Project Leader.

Now my question is that now how i will validate this rule and how i will
check condition for this in controller.

I can check something like designation.eql?("Project Leader") but that
rule will be in plain English as i said above.

So,please tell me how can i do this.I hope all of you got my
problem......

Thanks
Varun

Jeremy McAnally

Check out a project named Ruleby. It can help you with this.

--Jeremy

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Varun Goel <varun.rajeshkumar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I wanna make one dynamic rule engine for that suppose i create one
> rule designation equals Project Leader.
>
> Now my question is that now how i will validate this rule and how i will
> check condition for this in controller.
>
> I can check something like designation.eql?("Project Leader") but that
> rule will be in plain English as i said above.
>
> So,please tell me how can i do this.I hope all of you got my
> problem......
>
> Thanks
> Varun

http://jeremymca...