Get rid of "... XX levels..." in error backtrace

Victor 'Zverok' Shepelev

5/5/2008 7:53:00 PM

Hello all.

The question seems simple, but I can't neither found interpreter switch nor
documentation/discussion about: Can I get rid of those "... XX levels..." in
error message backtraces and receive full backtrace, even if it's lengthy?

Thanks.

V.

1 Answer

Justin Collins

Victor 'Zverok' Shepelev wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> The question seems simple, but I can't neither found interpreter switch nor
> documentation/discussion about: Can I get rid of those "... XX levels..." in
> error message backtraces and receive full backtrace, even if it's lengthy?
>
> Thanks.
>
> V.

Oh, it has definitely been discussed:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/search?q=backtr...