Help in the excel

Pranjal Jain

4/29/2008 12:39:00 PM

HI All
I want to insert the data into the Excel sheet, but I wish the data to
be inserted in Excel Sheet is not in black color but in green color.
I had tried the following code for it, but it is not working.

Can anybody has the solution for it.

$worksheet.Range("c#{b+1}").Value = "Login page
verified.".colorize(:green)
puts "\nWeb page opened successfully\n".colorize(:green)

Thankx in advance :)

David Mullet

Pranjal Jain wrote:
> HI All
> I want to insert the data into the Excel sheet, but I wish the data to
> be inserted in Excel Sheet is not in black color but in green color.
> I had tried the following code for it, but it is not working.
>
> Can anybody has the solution for it.
>
> $worksheet.Range("c#{b+1}").Value = "Login page
> verified.".colorize(:green)
> puts "\nWeb page opened successfully\n".colorize(:green)
>
> Thankx in advance :)

Set the .Font.ColorIndex value of your range:

$worksheet.Range("c#{b+1}").Font.ColorIndex = 50

More color index values here:

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ReturnCel...

Hope that helps.

David

http://rubyonwindows.bl...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Prescott Niles <TheKnack@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ae5ffb3$0$31284
$607ed4bc@cv.net:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> This whole mideast nuclear "crisis" would vanish if our corrupt media
>> would only point out that Israel has 400 nukes so of course any arab
>> state is also entitled to them.
>

> Sober up, Judy.
>
> Show PROOF that Israel has even one "Nuclear" weapon.

The evidence is 1000 times stronger than the evidence that iran has any!!
BTW even the establishment rag Scientific American has admitted israel has
nukes. Check their Nov 2007 issue.

KK <_KK_@furburger.net> wrote in news:FinFm.48997$Lw1.688@newsfe03.iad:

> On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:00:15 -0400, Prescott Niles wrote:
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> This whole mideast nuclear "crisis" would vanish if our corrupt media
>>> would only point out that Israel has 400 nukes so of course any arab
>>> state is also entitled to them.
>>

>> Sober up, Judy.
>>
>> Show PROOF that Israel has even one "Nuclear" weapon.
>
> Well, that's dumb. Of course they do. But so what?

Whaddya mean so what?. If the jooz have nukes, you gotta let the wogs.

Prescott Niles

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Prescott Niles <TheKnack@bass.gov> wrote in news:4ae5ffb3$0$31284
> $607ed4bc@cv.net:
>

>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>>>This whole mideast nuclear "crisis" would vanish if our corrupt media
>>>would only point out that Israel has 400 nukes so of course any arab
>>>state is also entitled to them.
>>

>>Sober up, Judy.
>>
>>Show PROOF that Israel has even one "Nuclear" weapon.
>>

> The evidence is 1000 times stronger than the evidence that iran has any!!
> BTW even the establishment rag Scientific American has admitted israel has
> nukes. Check their Nov 2007 issue.

A magazine article is your proof?

Damn, yer drunker then I thought!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

KK <_KK_@furburger.net> wrote in

> On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:08:08 -0500, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS wrote:
>
>> KK <_KK_@furburger.net> wrote in

>>> Well, that's dumb. Of course they do. But so what?
>>
>> Whaddya mean so what?. If the jooz have nukes, you gotta let the
>> wogs.
>
> I've explained why that's not the case.
>
> I'm entitled to own firearms; that does not mean my ex-con felon
> neighbor should therefore be allowed also.

Why shouldn't he. Maybe his "crime" was mere drug possession 20 years ago.
THINK

KK <_KK_@furburger.net> wrote in news:ysDFm.36177$cL1.21042@newsfe20.iad:

> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:59:27 -0400, Demon Buddha wrote:
>

>> You therefore should return to full rights.
>> Otherwise you need to remain in your cage.
>
> When you start keeping violent criminals in prison for the rest of their
> lives (maybe make some room by emptying the cells of non-violent drug
> offenders) then w'll talk.

Violent criminals?? You mean like drunk drivers and highway speeders.?
Reckless drivers injure more people than all other criminals put together.
I agree - lets put them in prison forever.

lab~rat >:-)

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:25:55 GMT, KK <_KK_@furburger.net> puked:

>On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:22:30 -0500, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
>wrote:
>
>> KK <_KK_@furburger.net> wrote in

>>> I've explained why that's not the case.
>>>
>>> I'm entitled to own firearms; that does not mean my ex-con felon
>>> neighbor should therefore be allowed also.
>>>

>> Why shouldn't he. Maybe his "crime" was mere drug possession 20 years
>> ago. THINK
>
>I've already pointed out the futility of imprisoning non-violent drug
>offenders in a followup. READ

Is that even done anymore? It seems like the only time people are
imprisoned for drugs is if they are caught with a pile of it with
intent to sell or if it's coupled with another crime.

Sometimes for kicks I look at the police mugshots, and nearly every
arrest (not even a conviction) involving weed or coke involves a dui
or some other act.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

lab~rat >:-)

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:42:07 GMT, KK <_KK_@furburger.net> puked:

>On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:12:56 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:25:55 GMT, KK <_KK_@furburger.net> puked:

>>>I've already pointed out the futility of imprisoning non-violent drug
>>>offenders in a followup. READ
>>
>> Is that even done anymore? It seems like the only time people are
>> imprisoned for drugs is if they are caught with a pile of it with intent
>> to sell or if it's coupled with another crime.
>
>60% of Federal inmates are non-violent drug offenders.

Right. But like I said, on a user level, do people actually go to
jail anymore?
--

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:27:31 GMT, KK <_KK_@furburger.net> puked:

>On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:26:09 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

>>>60% of Federal inmates are non-violent drug offenders.
>>
>> Right. But like I said, on a user level, do people actually go to jail
>> anymore?
>
>Sure. Buying enough for yourself for a few days = posession with intent
>to distribute. It's bullshit.

We agree on that. I just haven't really seen it in practice.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Demon Buddha

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Why shouldn't he. Maybe his "crime" was mere drug possession 20 years ago.
> THINK

Exactly. There is a fundamental distinction between a rapist and some
dolt who goes to the hoosegow for 6 months for smoking a joint on the
street corner.