sport shoes business

Shelly Pan

4/26/2008 7:37:00 AM

www.wholesale99.com is experienced wholesaler and provide dropship
service to worldwide.
We are professional and offer high-level brand product including sport
shoes, handbags, wallet, clothes, jeans, watch,etc. Customers are always
highly impressed about our special features
as follows.
1. AAA+ quality product
2. Competitive price
3. Safe and quick shipping
4. Honest and Professional service team.
5. Safe payment method.

If you are interested in them,pls feel free to contact us
Website:http://www.whole...
Email:wholesale99@live.com
MSN:wholesale99@live.com

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Shelly Pan wrote:
> www.wholesale99.com is experienced wholesaler and provide dropship
> service to worldwide.
> We are professional and offer high-level brand product including sport
> shoes, handbags, wallet, clothes, jeans, watch,etc. Customers are always
> highly impressed about our special features
> as follows.
> 1. AAA+ quality product
> 2. Competitive price
> 3. Safe and quick shipping
> 4. Honest and Professional service team.
> 5. Safe payment method.
>
> If you are interested in them,pls feel free to contact us
> Website:http://www.whole...
> Email:wholesale99@live.com
> MSN:wholesale99@live.com

Apparently nobody knows shoes. :)