connection error

Fredy

4/25/2008 4:45:00 PM

Hello
i got a 500 Internal Server Error. I checked the log file, the error
appears to be an issue from the connection.
#<Errorno::ECONNABORTED: an established connection was aborted by the
software in your host machine rails.
how can i solve this?
Thank you
Fred
2 Answers

James Bracy

that means that the server either timed out when responding to your request
or somehow it crashed.

if you are familiar with ssh you can login and restart it by issuing the
command 'mtrails restart js' If that doesn't work I will get to it tonight
and look at the log to see what happend.

Do you know what could have happened?

James

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Fred <ferasc@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
> i got a 500 Internal Server Error. I checked the log file, the error
> appears to be an issue from the connection.
> #<Errorno::ECONNABORTED: an established connection was aborted by the
> software in your host machine rails.
> how can i solve this?
> Thank you
> Fred