wsdl2ruby

Philipp Hofmann

4/24/2008 2:51:00 AM

Hello,

I'm stuck in the begining. Could someone point me to what I've to do
be able to run this wsdl2ruby.rb script?

It seems that my system lacks a proper script to invoke the generator
provided by wsdl2ruby. I have this file

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/wsdl/soap/wsdl2ruby.rb

but there is nothing in that file that would actually be executed, or
at least parse the parameters given on the command line.

Clueless so far
phil

1 Answer

Philipp Hofmann

Ok,

maybe I should have checked this last probable answer before I
wrote to the list. The script in question comes with soap4r.

But why do I need to install soap4r if ruby comes with a soap and a
wsdl library that seem to have everything except a script to start the
generation? This is confusing.

g phil