wxruby with wxglade?

zyggy.nowak

4/22/2008 7:10:00 PM

Hi I've been trying to do some search on using wxruby with wxglade but
haven't been able to find anything so far.... is it possible?
1 Answer

Alex Fenton

zyggy.nowak@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi I've been trying to do some search on using wxruby with wxglade but
> haven't been able to find anything so far.... is it possible?

I've never used it, but it says it outputs XRC as well as Python. XRC is
a XML format which wxRuby (as well as the other wxWidgets ports) can
load as a GUI. There is also a wxRuby tool which will generate ruby code
to use the XRC:

http://wxruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?U...

btw, questions specifically about wxRuby are usually better on the
mailing list:

http://wxruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Ma...

alex