why doesn't ruby have generics?

Thufir Hawat

4/19/2008 9:59:00 AM

Is it because Ruby is dynamic, or something else?

-Thufir

34 Answers

Deaf Power

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:03:22 -0400, Harold Burton
<hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68161@newsfe20.lga>,
> Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 01:52:49 GMT, "Go Mavs" <Mavz@Maverickz.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >as was revealed to the audience when Hillary contradicted herself and her
>> >husband...
>> >
>> >both believed it necessary to use torture to stop an imminent attack...
>> >
>> >of course, its what the audience wants to hear...
>> >
>> >http://www.nydailynews.com:80/news/wn_report/2007/09/26/2007-09-26_...
>> >ipflops_contradicts_bill___her.html
>>
>> and you're not complaining about George W. Bush doing the same?
>
>and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
>same?

But Clinton, but Clinton......

Harold Burton

In article <1190945918.579040.8310@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
BCattivabrutto <BCattivabrutto@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sep 27, 9:03 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68...@newsfe20.lga>,
> > Deaf Power <d...@power.com> wrote:
>
> > and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
> > same?
>
> Have you checked a calendar lately? It's 2007, Republitard!

So did you complain when he was doing it, or are you just a typical
leftard hypocrite? Smart money's on the latter.

Snicker.

Harold Burton

In article <VxZKi.288428$BX3.43445@newsfe13.lga>,
Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:03:22 -0400, Harold Burton
> <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68161@newsfe20.lga>,
> > Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:

> >> and you're not complaining about George W. Bush doing the same?
> >
> >and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
> >same?
>
> But Clinton, but Clinton......

But George Bush, but George Bush......

Snicker.

Larkin

Clinton's to blame for all of Bush's failures.

Besides, Hitler gassed 6 million Jews, so that means it's fine for Bush to do
the same.

Harold Burton <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article <VxZKi.288428$BX3.43445@newsfe13.lga>,
> Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:03:22 -0400, Harold Burton
> > <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > >and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
> > >same?
> >
> > But Clinton, but Clinton......
>

> But George Bush, but George Bush......
>

> Snicker.

Harold Burton

In article <1190947497.784486.199260@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
llanalott@yahoo.com wrote:

> Harold Burton wrote:
> > In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68161@newsfe20.lga>,
> > Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:

> > > and you're not complaining about George W. Bush doing the same?
> >
> > and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
> > same?
>
> Did he? I've never heard about it. Bush turned what should be in a
> necessary situation to save human life and turned it into a sick
> institution. He fucked up our strong reputation as a nation that is
> based on and respected human rights...

Ya mean like how DemocRAT FDR put thousands of American citizens into
concentration camps?

Nebuchadnezzar II

"Harold Burton" <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <1190945918.579040.8310@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> BCattivabrutto <BCattivabrutto@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 27, 9:03 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68...@newsfe20.lga>,
>> > Deaf Power <d...@power.com> wrote:
>>
>> > and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing
>> > the
>> > same?
>>
>> Have you checked a calendar lately? It's 2007, Republitard!
>

> So did you complain when he was doing it, or are you just a typical
> leftard hypocrite? Smart money's on the latter.
>
> Snicker.

Complain? I'm glad to see it.

I'll be glad to see flip-flopping become a central campaign issue for
Republicans, just like in 2004.

Why?

Republicans will finally have to account for their
chief-flip-flopper-in-charge, who is still drunk at the wheel, BTW.
Furthermore, Republicans will have to explain why every single one of
their frontrunners has flip-flopped on practically every single major
issue, and not some obscure statement made on a completely unlikely and
hypothetical situation.

So, as your boy Bush II once said.

Bring it on!

Have a nice day.

Deaf Power

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:49:14 -0400, Harold Burton
<hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In article <1190947497.784486.199260@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> llanalott@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Harold Burton wrote:

>> > and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
>> > same?
>>
>> Did he? I've never heard about it. Bush turned what should be in a
>> necessary situation to save human life and turned it into a sick
>> institution. He fucked up our strong reputation as a nation that is
>> based on and respected human rights...
>

>Ya mean like how DemocRAT FDR put thousands of American citizens into
>concentration camps?

Is that you Babs again?

Mike Flannigan

"Deaf Power" <deaf@power.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:03:22 -0400, Harold Burton
> <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68161@newsfe20.lga>,
>> Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:

>>> and you're not complaining about George W. Bush doing the same?
>>
>>and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
>>same?
>
> But Clinton, but Clinton......

DNC talking point #8590. Whenever Bill Clinton is brought up to demonstrate
democrat hypocrisy, claim it's no fair bringing up Clinton.

Travis Bickle

"Harold Burton" <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <1190945918.579040.8310@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> BCattivabrutto <BCattivabrutto@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 27, 9:03 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > In article <eaZKi.110267$lZ7.68...@newsfe20.lga>,
>> > Deaf Power <d...@power.com> wrote:
>>
>> > and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
>> > same?
>>
>> Have you checked a calendar lately? It's 2007, Republitard!
>

> So did you complain when he was doing it, or are you just a typical
> leftard hypocrite?

When was Clinton "doing it", Hairtrolled? You got any proof, or are you
just pulling bullshit out of your ass again? Oh, wait...The answer's
obvious...Nevermind...

Travis Bickle

> In article <VxZKi.288428$BX3.43445@newsfe13.lga>,
> Deaf Power <deaf@power.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:03:22 -0400, Harold Burton
>> <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >and you're not complaining about William Jefferson Clinton doing the
>> >same?
>>
>> But Clinton, but Clinton......
>

> But George Bush, but George Bush......

But, who's the president, who's the president?