ri Gtk::Window

Minseok Choi

4/17/2008 11:51:00 PM

Is there anyone know how to see Gtk document using ri?
The reason I am wondering is because NetBeans IDE may uses ri documents
for automatic completion.

After googling, I found out that the proper yaml files may be required
in [ruby_install_dir]\ri\1.8\system.
but I could have not found yaml document about Gtk.

Thanks,
Minseok Choi
1 Answer

Marc Heiler

Minseok Choi wrote:
> Is there anyone know how to see Gtk document using ri?
> The reason I am wondering is because NetBeans IDE may uses ri documents
> for automatic completion.
>
> After googling, I found out that the proper yaml files may be required
> in [ruby_install_dir]\ri\1.8\system.
> but I could have not found yaml document about Gtk.
>
> Thanks,
> Minseok Choi

I am not sure that there are ri usable documents for ruby-gtk but there
is
still the official ruby-gtk wiki at
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?...