link_to method doesn't work with shared css/javascript class

Claus Stachl

4/17/2008 3:29:00 PM

<script>
ddaccordion.init({
headerclass: "expandable",
</script

<li class="expandable"><%= link_to "institut", {:controller => "news"}
%></li>

...at first I want to say that I'm pretty new in ruby ... may u are able
to help me:

i have an accordion navigation and the headers, which should expand on
click, should link to my different sites.everything works fine, however,
when the link_to method is nested in a tag where my shared css class,
which javascript uses do locate my expandable headers, appears, the link
doesn't work any longer.

i hope u can help me! thanx

Phillip Gawlowski