Compare Excel data with Browser and find differences! Watir

Mahathi Kota

4/17/2008 7:00:00 AM

Hi everybody

I am using watir for past 3 months.could anybody can help me to solve
the following issue which I am currently facing:

Issue:
I am having one excel file which is having some 13 columns and 545 rows
approxmately. I want to comapre this excel values with several pages of
browser by text comparison and I need to get the differences list.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Let say one column having 120 records and browser having only 100 names
then my ouptut will be the name of the remaining unmatched 20 names.
likewise if excel having 120 and browser having 130, then my output also
be the remaining unmatched 10 names.

Thanks in advance,

Mahathi Sankar.