Onmouseover popup

Katsuo Isono

4/15/2008 11:24:00 AM

Hi, I would appreciate if anyone can tell me what script or method is
used for links on subject list in this Ruby Forum. I am talking about
the underlined link that shows the portion of a page which is linked to
when you put your mouse over.

Rimantas Liubertas

> Hi, I would appreciate if anyone can tell me what script or method is
> used for links on subject list in this Ruby Forum. I am talking about
> the underlined link that shows the portion of a page which is linked to
> when you put your mouse over.

It is as simple as the title attribute. View source will show you:

can tell me what script or method is
used for links on subject list in this Ruby Forum. I am talking about
the underlined link that shows the portion of a page which is linked to
when you put your mouse over....">Onmouseover popup</a>

Regards,
Rimantas
--
http://rim...

Katsuo Isono

Thanks Rimantas

It was very helpful. Is it possible to display images in images file
using this title attribute instead of text?

Thanks

Chris Shea

On Apr 15, 9:17 am, Katsuo Isono <com...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Thanks Rimantas
>
> It was very helpful. Is it possible to display images in images file
> using this title attribute instead of text?
>
> Thanks

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.infosystems.www.autho...).
This list is about the Ruby programming language.

HTH,
Chris

Katsuo Isono

Thanks Chris for the advise.