microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

8/24/2007 9:51:00 PM

Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
endymion@deadspam.com
endimion@myrealbox.com
Belgrade, Serbia

14 Answers

sallensmith4151@gmail.com

On Aug 24, 5:50 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
<i_hate_j...@shiftmail.com> wrote:
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!
>
> Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
> Nenad Milicevic, executive
> Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
> ICQ 208030128
> endym...@deadspam.com
> endim...@myrealbox.com
> Belgrade, Serbia

Have you ever met any Jews or black people? Sounds like you're
blaming them for your shortcomings. Now, my life hasn't turned out
the way I'd planned, but mainly that's my fault, not anyone elses.
You might be a nice person who is sorely misguided, or you might just
be a bigoted buffoon. Just think about what you are writing, and
decide what it is that you want to believe.

Allen Smith

Mark Rosendorf

sallensmith4151@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 24, 5:50 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
> <i_hate_j...@shiftmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
>>Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
>>When we swim in the light, all will be okay
>>The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
>>------------------------------
>>Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
>>brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
>>heritage!
>>
>>Our skin is our uniform!
>>
>>Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
>>Nenad Milicevic, executive
>>Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
>>ICQ 208030128
>>endym...@deadspam.com
>>endim...@myrealbox.com
>>Belgrade, Serbia
>

> Have you ever met any Jews or black people? Sounds like you're
> blaming them for your shortcomings. Now, my life hasn't turned out
> the way I'd planned, but mainly that's my fault, not anyone elses.
> You might be a nice person who is sorely misguided, or you might just
> be a bigoted buffoon. Just think about what you are writing, and
> decide what it is that you want to believe.
>
> Allen Smith

OR he might just be a troll.

Mrk

Mark Evans

<i_hate_j...@shiftmail.com> wrote:
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!
>
> Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
> Nenad Milicevic, executive
> Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
> ICQ 208030128
> endym...@deadspam.com
> endim...@myrealbox.com
> Belgrade, Serbia

"Our skin is our uniform! "

My uniform has gotten all wrinkled over the years. Where can I get a
new one in something other than the basic light-to-dark brown humans
come in? Green might be nice.

Mark Evans

Too_Many_Tools

Sounds like somebody has been reading "The Turner Diaries" which is
recommended for all Caucasians. The same goes for "Unintended Consequences"
which is lengthy reading and hard to find these days "free" via the web and
has been taken out of many book stores by the jews which have been
attempting to repress free speech as they fear the pursuit of the truth lest
it finally sink in to sheeple what is really occurring in current events and
who once again is the root of the evil.

And finally, sooner or later after ten years of Internet access allowing all
Caucasian, Negro, Jew and whatever race to have access to the world's
libraries and academic and historical records which you won't be hearing any
jew or any nigger race pimp talking about in their "Holohoax Museums" every
ignorant Caucasian and every ignorant Negro has a responsibility to get
curious and do some serious reading and learn how we have all been lied to
by jew and nigger race pimps about slavery in America as well as the history
of slavery itself.

// google these and get busy learning the truth or shut the f*ck up because
this thing is coming to a climax whether you want to acknowledge it or
not...

lincoln stephen douglas debates
lincoln frederick douglas debates
negro slave owners
jewish slave ships

Currently reading and urge others to read

* The Real Lincoln (written well and excellent reading)
* The South Was Right (written poorly but historically faithful)

It is important to understand the Caucasian race built the modern era from
the ashes of a sordid past. We Caucasians will share it with people of all
races who contribute to the glory of the work our race has established and
that work will not be taken from us or anybody else by the jew and the
nigger race parasites.

The "white boy sissie crackers" in America need to be reminded most
Caucasians do not live in the jewnited states.

Finally, the same white boy sissie crackers in America and all victimized
Caucasians must learn and come to understand they are but one of the 12
tribes of Israel the same as the lying slime jew and nigger race pimps who
were but one each themselves and wonder why Jesus referred to the so-called
jew as the synagoge of Satan. No matter your religious faith (unless you
claim to be a jew of course who hated Him and had Him murdered lest others
learn the truth) you have to ask yourself why Yeshua (known as Jesus) would
say that and then take responsibility to learn why it was said.

Or shut the f*ck up

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" <i_hate_jews@shiftmail.com> wrote in
message news:1187992231.110488.289060@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!
>

> Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
> Nenad Milicevic, executive
> Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
> ICQ 208030128
> endymion@deadspam.com
> endimion@myrealbox.com
> Belgrade, Serbia

Habib

Hell yeah praise Allah Brother!

"White Power Is Real" <white@power.com> wrote in message

<snip>!

Twang

On Aug 24, 4:50 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
<i_hate_j...@shiftmail.com> wrote:
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!

I can't. I joined the Mafia last week and the wont let me out.

TWANG

mirt54

On Aug 24, 5:50 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!

NO, let's unite against bigots like YOU!!

> Our skin is our uniform!

What...you mean you walk around naked? Whatever.

Marty

mike3

On Aug 24, 3:50 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
<i_hate_j...@shiftmail.com> wrote:
> Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> ------------------------------
> Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> heritage!
>
> Our skin is our uniform!

NO races should "dominate" over others. You're therefore
pushing for the same thing you _claim_ that Black people,
Jews, etc. have been doing to you. That's like
revenge. And it's WRONG.

GitFiddler

On Aug 27, 12:22 am, mike3 <mike4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 24, 3:50 pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
>
> <i_hate_j...@shiftmail.com> wrote:
> > Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
> > Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
> > When we swim in the light, all will be okay
> > The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
> > ------------------------------
> > Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
> > brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
> > heritage!
>
> > Our skin is our uniform!
>
> NO races should "dominate" over others. You're therefore
> pushing for the same thing you _claim_ that Black people,
> Jews, etc. have been doing to you. That's like
> revenge. And it's WRONG.

amen, brother. it's hypocrisy. i wish our serb brothers would drop
their futile obsessions and take up guitars like the rest of us. jam
with us, bro!

JP Ueberbach

Why do you guys even pay attention to these .. jerks?