Re: Stupid question about the Stick gem.

Trans

4/14/2008 2:10:00 PM

On Apr 14, 9:29 am, "Michael T. Richter" <ttmrich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not a single one of the supplied examples works. Digging around in the
> docs more closely finds me nothing to show what went wrong and the
> source isn't helping a whole lot either. So what's the magic trick to
> get stick to work?

include Stick::Units

Thanks for the documentation catch I'll fix that.

T.

1 Answer

Calamitas

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Trans <transfire@gmail.com> wrote:
> include Stick::Units
>
> Thanks for the documentation catch I'll fix that.

(You just beat me to it...)

While you're at it, could you remove the last line from that example
(1.usd.to(twd)) because it is specific to currencies and not included
by 'stick/units'. Thanks.

Peter