easiest way to unzip files

Tiberiu M

I would like to know what is the easiest way to unzip zip files which
contain a directory structure. Using Zip::ZipFile.extract does not work
(out of the box) when the zip file contains a directory structure
(unless you create the structure yourself).

Thanks,
Tiberiu

Kyle Schmitt

`unzip filename.zip`
Must be the easiest. It's just not, well, nice.