[OT] OpenCollab?

Daniel Berger

Has anyone ever used OpenCollab as a PM tool? If so, what did you
think of it?

http://www.open...

Regards,

Dan

3 Answers

rst9

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:15:23 PM UTC-8, Karen Agustiawan , CEO of Per Tamina Oil wrote:
> I knew a few females in west coast of USA who
> learned how to become REAL ESTATE brokers from this type of
> REAL ESTATE school

Just go to a junior college. It's cheap and better.

Fisjono

On 2/22/2014 6:32 PM, rst9 wrote:
> On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:15:23 PM UTC-8, Karen Agustiawan , CEO of Per Tamina Oil wrote:
>> I knew a few females in west coast of USA who
>> learned how to become REAL ESTATE brokers from this type of
>> REAL ESTATE school
>
> Just go to a junior college. It's cheap and better.

If you like to drive, the JC is one option. I have done more than enough
driving. Unless I have to, online courses are the best for me, no
driving. You can take many online courses from prestigious colleges and
universities. In fact, you can do a lot of studying online.

rst9

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:42:48 PM UTC-8, Fisjono wrote:
> On 2/22/2014 6:32 PM, rst9 wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:15:23 PM UTC-8, Karen Agustiawan , CEO of Per Tamina Oil wrote:
> > Just go to a junior college. It's cheap and better.
> If you like to drive, the JC is one option. I have done more than enough
> driving. Unless I have to, online courses are the best for me, no
> driving. You can take many online courses from prestigious colleges and
> universities. In fact, you can do a lot of studying online.

You live in the suburb of LA. There must be a junior college within 2 - 3 miles of where you live.