[ANN] RCRchive shutting down

David A. Black

4/3/2008 7:23:00 AM

Hi everyone --

With recent shifts in the way language change requests are handled,
and future reorganization of the process likely, RCRchive[1] has now
been shut down for further RCRs. You can still see existing ones
there.

The current way to submit Ruby change requests is to send them to the
ruby-core mailing list.[2] I would suggesting putting [RCR] at the
beginning of the subject line; this will make it easier for people to
find them collectively if they want to.

David

[1] http://www.rc...
[2] http://www2.ruby-lang.org/en/200...

ADVANCING WITH RAILS April 14-17 New York City
INTRO TO RAILS June 9-12 Berlin
ADVANCING WITH RAILS June 16-19 Berlin
See http://www.r... for details and updates!

1 Answer

Trans

On Apr 3, 3:22 am, "David A. Black" <dbl...@rubypal.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone --
>
> With recent shifts in the way language change requests are handled,
> and future reorganization of the process likely, RCRchive[1] has now
> been shut down for further RCRs. You can still see existing ones
> there.
>
> The current way to submit Ruby change requests is to send them to the
> ruby-core mailing list.[2] I would suggesting putting [RCR] at the
> beginning of the subject line; this will make it easier for people to
> find them collectively if they want to.

(*faints*)

T.