Injection molding,china plastic, plastic parts, blow molding

David King

3/29/2008 2:07:00 AM

Wuxi Glory Plastic Co.,ltd. was established in 1995,occupying 12,000
square meters, with more than 150 staffs. Take a fast train, it's about
one hour from Shanghai to our factory.

We are specialized in manufacturing a variety kinds of plastic products
and mold, like plastic caps, screws, gears, bucket, bottles, electronic
components and molds for injection molding and blow molding. In
addition, our company make and export more than 1000 moulds for plastic
industry companies around the world.

We have advanced CNC Machine, EDM Machine, Wire-Cutting
Machine(including low-speed), Milling Machine, Grinding Machine and some
normal processing machinery.

Our plastic products manufactured strictly comply with ISO9001:2000
spirit and regulations. Being authorized "Glory" brand with advanced
equipments and machinery awarded "Quality Appreciation Brand" by Chinese
Technical Supervised Intelligence Bureau in the year 2004.

Our main market are High quality required domestic and abroad Top
Market. Now our moulds have been exported to US, UK, Australia, France,
Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, Russia, Syria, Japan, India, Philippines
etc.Our purpose is "keep developing to meet worldwide clients' demands."

We ensure to meet your special demands, both OEM and ODM orders are
welcome. Please contact us today for more about information plastic
injection and plastic blow molding !

http://www.plastics...

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/1...

bramu.ss@gmail.com

On Mar 28, 6:07 pm, David King <plas...@plastics-china.com> wrote:
> Wuxi Glory Plastic Co.,ltd. was established in 1995,occupying 12,000
> square meters, with more than 150 staffs. Take a fast train, it's about
> one hour from Shanghai to our factory.
>
> We are specialized in manufacturing a variety kinds of plastic products
> and mold, like plastic caps, screws, gears, bucket, bottles, electronic
> components and molds for injection molding and blow molding. In
> addition, our company make and export more than 1000 moulds for plastic
> industry companies around the world.
>
> We have advanced CNC Machine, EDM Machine, Wire-Cutting
> Machine(including low-speed), Milling Machine, Grinding Machine and some
> normal processing machinery.
>
> Our plastic products manufactured strictly comply with ISO9001:2000
> spirit and regulations. Being authorized "Glory" brand with advanced
> equipments and machinery awarded "Quality Appreciation Brand" by Chinese
> Technical Supervised Intelligence Bureau in the year 2004.
>
> Our main market are High quality required domestic and abroad Top
> Market. Now our moulds have been exported to US, UK, Australia, France,
> Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, Russia, Syria, Japan, India, Philippines
> etc.Our purpose is "keep developing to meet worldwide clients' demands."
>
> We ensure to meet your special demands, both OEM and ODM orders are
> welcome. Please contact us today for more about information plastic
> injection and plastic blow molding !
>
> http://www.plastics...
>
> Attachments:http://www.ruby-...attachment/1...

This is the wrong post to the group...

David King

David King wrote:
> Wuxi Glory Plastic Co.,ltd. was established in 1995,occupying 12,000
> square meters, with more than 150 staffs. Take a fast train, it's about
> one hour from Shanghai to our factory.
>
> We are specialized in manufacturing a variety kinds of plastic products
> and mold, like plastic caps, screws, gears, bucket, bottles, electronic
> components and molds for injection molding and blow molding. In
> addition, our company make and export more than 1000 moulds for plastic
> industry companies around the world.
>

> We have advanced CNC Machine, EDM Machine, Wire-Cutting
> Machine(including low-speed), Milling Machine, Grinding Machine and some
> normal processing machinery.

scaffolding, scaffold, scaffolding China, scaffold China

http://www.direct-sc...

Joel VanderWerf

Does your framework use setter injection or constructor injection?

Todd Benson

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:07 PM, David King <plastic@plastics-china.com> wrote:
> Wuxi Glory Plastic Co.,ltd. was established in 1995,occupying 12,000
> square meters, with more than 150 staffs. Take a fast train, it's about
> one hour from Shanghai to our factory.
>
> We are specialized in manufacturing a variety kinds of plastic products
> and mold, like plastic caps, screws, gears, bucket, bottles, electronic
> components and molds for injection molding and blow molding. In
> addition, our company make and export more than 1000 moulds for plastic
> industry companies around the world.
>

> We have advanced CNC Machine, EDM Machine, Wire-Cutting
> Machine(including low-speed), Milling Machine, Grinding Machine and some
> normal processing machinery.
>
> Our plastic products manufactured strictly comply with ISO9001:2000
> spirit and regulations. Being authorized "Glory" brand with advanced
> equipments and machinery awarded "Quality Appreciation Brand" by Chinese
> Technical Supervised Intelligence Bureau in the year 2004.
>

> Our main market are High quality required domestic and abroad Top
> Market. Now our moulds have been exported to US, UK, Australia, France,
> Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, Russia, Syria, Japan, India, Philippines
> etc.Our purpose is "keep developing to meet worldwide clients' demands."
>
> We ensure to meet your special demands, both OEM and ODM orders are
> welcome. Please contact us today for more about information plastic
> injection and plastic blow molding !

Another robot gone awry?

Todd

Arlen Cuss

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Todd Benson <caduceass@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another robot gone awry?
>
> Todd

I thought it replying to itself was rather - well - poignant. Kinda cute. In
a bad way.

Arlen