Shoes | Windows | Gems

Kyle Hunter

3/28/2008 4:12:00 AM

Hello,

I've just recently installed Shoes, and developing my applications
interface for it has really been a breeze.

Although, my project also uses Mechanize which makes it more of a
hassle. On Linux, I just kept copying of the files that it couldn't find
to 'require' to Shoes' ruby/lib/. On Windows, it just gives me a send/do
not send crash report. I've tried copying over all I could to get it to
work, but it doesn't. Examples and other Ruby applications work, so I
think mechanize isn't coming in properly.

On Linux, you had to copy over hpricot_scan.so. I didn't see an
hpricot_scan.dll. I copied anything named hpricot_scan.*, though.

Any tips/suggestions on getting Mechanize/Shoes to work on Windows?