about win32ole problem

Kernzhang Kernzhang

3/24/2008 6:26:00 AM

I use win32ole function call testdirector client api in ruby.system show
error,but it's correct when i use the same function in vbscripts.please
help me check it!Thanks a Lot!

[vbscripts]
Private Function SendAttachment(item,attfile)
Set bgf=td.BugFactory
Set bg=bgf.item(item)
Set attf=bg.Attachments
Set att=attf.AddItem(Null)
att.FileName= attfile
'att.FileSize=359
att.Type=1
att.Post
End Function

[ruby]
def addAttachment(id,file1)
bugfactory=@td.BugFactory
mybug=bugfactory.item(id)
attf=mybug.Attachments
att=attf.AddItem(nil)
att.invoke('FileName','d:\tmp\ruby.txt')
att.Description="zhangb"
mybug.post
end
when ruby call attf.AddItem(nil),system show the error
AddItem
OLE error code:80070057 in <Unknown>
<No Description>
HRESULT error code:0x80020009
å?ç??æ?å¤?ã??

TestDirector API introduce

FUNC DISPATCH AddItem
Dispatch ID : 3
DESCRIPTION : Create new item object in TD Project DB
arg1 - VARIANT ItemData []

Gerard Oneill

> att=attf.AddItem(nil)

I am eagerly awaiting an answer or an update, since I have a problem
with ADO objects and nils.

I suspect that would be the only thing holding you up; If you try to
make that item something other than nil you might find it work.

Ger.

iL_WeReo

On Mar 16, 2:51 pm, ML <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 1:22 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
>

> > "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > When we here in the news that the worst
> > > of the recession is over, unemployment is down,
> > > well, it isn't really true.
> > > I suspected that was the case, unable to be hired
> > > as I try for *any* job, day after day, unsuccessfully
> > > but now my son, after almost two years at Best Buy,
> > > has had his hours cut to almost zero due to the
> > > company's need to "cut labor costs".
> > > Yesterday I looked into applying for food stamps.
> > > You qualify if your combined household income is
> > > less than $150.00 per month.
> > > As Joe used to say, ain't America great?
>
> > I think you mean $1500, not $150.

> Garry? I am biting my tongue to keep on
> the high road...
> and it isn't easy, especially with your FB page...
>
> Toad, my friend, here is the quote:
>
> You may get food stamps benefits within 7 calendar days if:
> your food stamp household has less than $150 in monthly gross
> income and liquid resources such as cash, checking or savings
> accounts are less than or equal to $100 or
> a member of your household is a migrant or seasonal farm worker.http://www.dhr.state.al.us/large_docs/English%20Web%20FS%20......
>
> I own my home.  That disqualifies me from a lot.
> We may be in the dark soon, but at least we have
> a home. And we have one another.
> No overblown egos here...
> doing the goddam best we can.
> And neither my son nor I talk about what
> wonderful people we are...claiming to be
> on this earth to care for others etc...
> We're just trying to make our way through
> this muck, and these hard times.
> You got good times?  Great.  I'm glad for you.
> Luck of the draw, and one never knows what may come.- Hide quoted text -

If we somehow got rid of the leeching Music Industry I'm sure things
would change. But no, everyone fall right in line with the brainwash,
please. Keep buying our records and listening to the next guy telling
you how much you can't live without this.

ML

On Mar 16, 3:21 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
> "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 1:22 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
>

> > "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > When we here in the news that the worst
> > > of the recession is over, unemployment is down,
> > > well, it isn't really true.
> > > I suspected that was the case, unable to be hired
> > > as I try for *any* job, day after day, unsuccessfully
> > > but now my son, after almost two years at Best Buy,
> > > has had his hours cut to almost zero due to the
> > > company's need to "cut labor costs".
> > > Yesterday I looked into applying for food stamps.
> > > You qualify if your combined household income is
> > > less than $150.00 per month.
> > > As Joe used to say, ain't America great?
> > I think you mean $1500, not $150.
>
> Toad, my friend, here is the quote:
>
> You may get food stamps benefits within 7 calendar days if:
> your food stamp household has less than $150 in monthly gross
> income and liquid resources such as cash, checking or savings
> accounts are less than or equal to $100 or
> a member of your household is a migrant or seasonal farm worker.http://www.dhr.state.al.us/large_docs/English%20Web%20FS%20......
>
> I own my home.  That disqualifies me from a lot.
> We may be in the dark soon, but at least we have
> a home. And we have one another.
> No overblown egos here...
> doing the goddam best we can.
> And neither my son nor I talk about what
> wonderful people we are...claiming to be
> on this earth to care for others etc...
> We're just trying to make our way through
> this muck, and these hard times.
> You got good times?  Great.  I'm glad for you.
> Luck of the draw, and one never knows what may come.

> I dunno what goes on in AL, but according to the federal Dept of AG food
> stamp site, the income thing is around $1500 as long as you don't have more
> than a couple grand in "countable resources" and you don't have to count a
> home you own and live in.  They don't count vehicles as resources either
> under most circumstances.
>
> http://www.fns.usda.gov/fsp/applicant_recipients/fs_Res_Be...
>
> I guess you've already applied, but you can go here to see if you qualify:
>
> http://www.foodstamps-step...
>
> Sorry you're having hard times; hope things get better soon!

Thanks, darlin'....
in my little world this is pretty heavy.
And just having you care enough to try to
help means so much, and helps me get through the day.
I've got 50 grand in life insurance,
but I don't think Will would want me to do that.

ML

On Mar 16, 4:07 pm, ML <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 3:21 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
>

> > "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 16, 1:22 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
>
> > > "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > I think you mean $1500, not $150.
>
> > Toad, my friend, here is the quote:
>
> > You may get food stamps benefits within 7 calendar days if:
> > your food stamp household has less than $150 in monthly gross
> > income and liquid resources such as cash, checking or savings
> > accounts are less than or equal to $100 or
> > a member of your household is a migrant or seasonal farm worker.http://www.dhr.state.al.us/large_docs/English%20Web%20FS%20......
>
> > I own my home.  That disqualifies me from a lot.
> > We may be in the dark soon, but at least we have
> > a home. And we have one another.
> > No overblown egos here...
> > doing the goddam best we can.
> > And neither my son nor I talk about what
> > wonderful people we are...claiming to be
> > on this earth to care for others etc...
> > We're just trying to make our way through
> > this muck, and these hard times.
> > You got good times?  Great.  I'm glad for you.
> > Luck of the draw, and one never knows what may come.
>
> > ***************************************************************
>
> > I dunno what goes on in AL, but according to the federal Dept of AG food
> > stamp site, the income thing is around $1500 as long as you don't have more
> > than a couple grand in "countable resources" and you don't have to count a
> > home you own and live in.  They don't count vehicles as resources either
> > under most circumstances.
>
> >http://www.fns.usda.gov/fsp/applicant_recipients/fs_Res_Be...
>
> > I guess you've already applied, but you can go here to see if you qualify:
>
> >http://www.foodstamps-step...
>
> > Sorry you're having hard times; hope things get better soon!

> Thanks, darlin'....
> in my little world this is pretty heavy.
> And just having you care enough to try to
> help means so much, and helps me get through the day.
> I've got 50 grand in life insurance,
> but I don't think Will would want me to do that.

Hey Toad, that link to SNAP really
might help. We seem to qualify, but
I have to call a number tomorrow and then (hopefully) go there.
Thank you so so much.

ML

On Mar 16, 6:09 pm, "Sweetbac" <sweetb...@scbglobal.net> wrote:
> "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote in message

> >> Yesterday I looked into applying for food stamps.
> >> You qualify if your combined household income is
> >> less than $150.00 per month.
> >> As Joe used to say, ain't America great?
>
> > I think you mean $1500, not $150.
>
> > Oye
>
> Oye has got to be right.
> Let me get this straight...if your combined household income is
> $40 a week,You make too much to qualify for foodstamps?
> I mean, I KNOW Alabama is backwards, but this is insane.

It is crazy, you are right.
I've been tryin' to tell The Island Boy
this, but he don't get it,
just says, "come down here"...
Got a life, home, kitties, dog,
son here. Ain't that simple.

ML

On Mar 16, 9:15 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> I know people where I work who work full time (at like 10-11 bucks an hour)
> and they get SNAP (and WIC, and free Medi-Cal--of course this state IS
> bankrupt).   But still, I can't imagine that an unemployed person anywhere
> doesn't qualify, much less TWO unemployed people for crissakes.  I realize
> you're in AL and not CA, but like Kelly said, sheesh, the place can't be
> THAT backwards that only people who make......nothing......qualify.
>
> Anyhoo, glad I helped (if just a tiny bit).  Hang in there, pretty soon
> you'll be SNAPping your way to a bountiful feast!
>
> And hey, no shame in hitting up the local food pantries either.  My now
> ex-gf did it regularly as she was trying to support 3 sons on an Alzheimers
> home ass-wiping gig salary.   There must be SOME Christian samaritans down
> there who help people in need.  There are tons of places like that around

Thanks again, love.
We struggle but keep the faith.
You helped tremendously.

Seth Buttock

On Mar 17, 9:29 am, Ken Fortenberry <kennethfortenbe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The $150/month threshold is for 7-day expedited food stamps. The
> normal application process takes 30 days. Alabama *is* backward
> but it ain't *that* damn backward. Sheesh.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Mary I'm an asshole and I feel for you, honestly. But, are you sure
you've got the right information? I don't think rmgd is the right
place to expend a lot of energy on this problem. There must be some
community programs for advice and guidance you could avail yourself
of, as well as food pantries, etc. If you come on rmgd with this
stuff you'll get assholes like me asking you how you like your
DirectTV. It sounds like you need to talk to someone in your
community, a pastor, a community center, a social worker. I mean,
you're on a GD usenet group talking about killing yourself for the
life insurance money, but you don't even have the right info about how
to get food stamps?

Quit acting out on the internet and start asking for help from people
who can really help you. There's a tough love moment for you.

Garry the Island Boy

On Mar 16, 4:21 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
> "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 1:22 pm, "octoad" <davk...@sonic.net> wrote:
>

> > "ML" <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > When we here in the news that the worst
> > > of the recession is over, unemployment is down,
> > > well, it isn't really true.
> > > I suspected that was the case, unable to be hired
> > > as I try for *any* job, day after day, unsuccessfully
> > > but now my son, after almost two years at Best Buy,
> > > has had his hours cut to almost zero due to the
> > > company's need to "cut labor costs".
> > > Yesterday I looked into applying for food stamps.
> > > You qualify if your combined household income is
> > > less than $150.00 per month.
> > > As Joe used to say, ain't America great?
> > I think you mean $1500, not $150.
>
> Toad, my friend, here is the quote:
>
> You may get food stamps benefits within 7 calendar days if:
> your food stamp household has less than $150 in monthly gross
> income and liquid resources such as cash, checking or savings
> accounts are less than or equal to $100 or
> a member of your household is a migrant or seasonal farm worker.http://www.dhr.state.al.us/large_docs/English%20Web%20FS%20......
>
> I own my home.  That disqualifies me from a lot.
> We may be in the dark soon, but at least we have
> a home. And we have one another.
> No overblown egos here...
> doing the goddam best we can.
> And neither my son nor I talk about what
> wonderful people we are...claiming to be
> on this earth to care for others etc...
> We're just trying to make our way through
> this muck, and these hard times.
> You got good times?  Great.  I'm glad for you.
> Luck of the draw, and one never knows what may come.

> I dunno what goes on in AL, but according to the federal Dept of AG food
> stamp site, the income thing is around $1500 as long as you don't have more
> than a couple grand in "countable resources" and you don't have to count a
> home you own and live in.  They don't count vehicles as resources either
> under most circumstances.
>
> http://www.fns.usda.gov/fsp/applicant_recipients/fs_Res_Be...
>
> I guess you've already applied, but you can go here to see if you qualify:
>
> http://www.foodstamps-step...
>
> Sorry you're having hard times; hope things get better soon!

Hope you have better luck explaining it to her. . .

G.

ML

On Mar 17, 12:00 pm, Seth Buttock <calo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Mary I'm an asshole and I feel for you, honestly.  But, are you sure
> you've got the right information?  I don't think rmgd is the right
> place to expend a lot of energy on this problem.  There must be some
> community programs for advice and guidance you could avail yourself
> of, as well as food pantries, etc.  If you come on rmgd with this
> stuff you'll  get assholes like me asking you how you like your
> DirectTV.  It sounds like you need to talk to someone in your
> community, a pastor, a community center, a social worker.  I mean,
> you're on a GD usenet group talking about killing yourself for the
> life insurance money, but you don't even have the right info about how
> to get food stamps?
>
> Quit acting out on the internet and start asking for help from people
> who can really help you.  There's a tough love moment for you.

Thanks. You're right.
That was very kind of you, Seth.
RMGD has become a place for me where,
obviously we differ on this, I feel okay
talking about real stuff in my life sometimes,
like for my last job interview when I got so
much good help and advice from folks and friends.
But you have a very good point, and I am taking
it in.
I have started to contact agencies, as I continue to
seek employment. When my son's hours were cut,
it just tripped me out, although I am trying real
hard to remain calm and take appropriate action.
If you or any other folks feel it wasn't
appropriate to express my frustration and fear on RMGD,
that is your right and nothing wrong with saying so,
When times get really tough, you need your friends.
I do have friends here.
I'm not going to off myself, no matter how bad it gets.
This woman has come through much in her life
that was unbelievably difficult, painful, seemingly unbearable.
We gave up TV service over a month ago, BTW.
Joe would be happy about that!
Take care, and again, thanks.
And thanks to Sweets for inviting me to come out
and share the Sherpa Suite.

Seth Buttock

.
> And thanks to Sweets for inviting me to come out
> and share the Sherpa Suite.

Hey knock yourself out posting what you want, who gives a crap what
anybody else thinks, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't you ever lower
yourself to the point where you'd let Husky Richard Dreyfuss lower
himself onto you. I don't care WHAT he's paying, the price is too
high. Can you imagine the smell?