Ruby 1.9.0 - problems with RubyGems

WujcioL

Yesterday I installed Ruby 1.9.0 . Today I can't install anything using
RubyGems. I'm getting error about file that don't exist for Gems but it
exist.
Links for screenshots:

Error: http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/640/gemer...
File list: http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3629/filel...

1 Answer

Luis Lavena

On 21 mar, 16:16, Mateusz Tybura <wujc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
>
> Yesterday I installed Ruby 1.9.0 . Today I can't install anything using
> RubyGems. I'm getting error about file that don't exist for Gems but it
> exist.
> Links for screenshots:
>
> Error:http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/640/gemer...
> File list:http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3629/filel...

Could I ask you from where you got your Ruby 1.9.0 windows build?

It looks like the zlib.so is not valid for that version of ruby or is
not a share object/dll to be loaded by ruby.

Another question, did you unpack 1.9.0 over a 1.8.6 installation? I
hope you didn't :-)

Need more information to be helpful, sorry.

Regards,
--
Luis Lavena