Hide & Secret crack

sargentgel

3/21/2008 4:25:00 PM

Download Hide & Secret crack

http://games-reflex.00bp.com/HideSecret...
1 Answer

DGDevin

"marcman" <marcmanstudios@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:2edf57a8-f901-4aca-8730-ef72ebda5c51@15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

> Daltrey then launched into ?I Can See For Miles?. As the rock legend
> plowed through tunes like ?Going Mobile? and ?The Real Me?, he moved
> with the nimbleness of an up-and-coming new musician. At one point the
> music stopped and Daltrey told a story of the last time The Who was a
> supporting act ? 1964 with the Rolling Stones ? and that after all
> these years, he again gets to ?see how the other half live?.

Roger's memory has failed him here, The Who were an opening act as late as
1967 when they warmed up for Herman's Hermits. I seem to recall the Who
offering to trade opening and headlining sports with the Dead for the 1976
Day on the Green shows. But the Dead graciously allowed The Who to close
both shows, a wise decision according to Phil Lesh who said the Dead
couldn't have matched the energy of those particular Who shows.