Tanks Evolution crack

Mervin

3/21/2008 1:59:00 PM

Download Tanks Evolution crack

http://games-reflex.00bp.com/TanksEvolution...
2 Answers

iL_WeReo

On Mar 14, 8:37 pm, yoker <yoke...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 6:30 pm, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I had the STRANGEST dream this morning. I'm standing somewhere and
> > raise my right arm. Mic Jagger is in the form of a pigeon, and a very
> > beautiful and smart one.
>
> > He flies up to me from behind, landing on my right shoulder. WIth
> > little hesitation he has an urge to stick his little pigeon head
> > inside my mouth, and I let him. He keeps his head in my mouth for a
> > very long period of time. This is the dream I had this morning.
>
> > I am the only one who matters to the media, thank you.
>
> Watch out for the brown acid, it's a bummer trip, man.
>
> > I am the only one who matters to the media, thank you.
>
> THAT IS A LIE!
>
> Truth: iL_WeReo is the only one who matters EVERYWHERE

Thank you, thank you yoker. I tend to agree, and so do a lot of other
people. There are several reasons for the Rapture. Hey if this ain't
the foretold Rapture everyone's got to admit I'm pretty damn close TO
it!

But I'm telling you mine eyes have seen bigger things than me. FOr
instance, the entire Music Industry's on his way OUT >>>

iL_WeReo

On Mar 14, 9:37 pm, yoker <yoke...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 14, 6:30 pm, iL_WeReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I had the STRANGEST dream this morning. I'm standing somewhere and
> > raise my right arm. Mic Jagger is in the form of a pigeon, and a very
> > beautiful and smart one.
>
> > He flies up to me from behind, landing on my right shoulder. WIth
> > little hesitation he has an urge to stick his little pigeon head
> > inside my mouth, and I let him. He keeps his head in my mouth for a
> > very long period of time. This is the dream I had this morning.
>
> > I am the only one who matters to the media, thank you.
>
> Watch out for the brown acid, it's a bummer trip, man.
>
> > I am the only one who matters to the media, thank you.
>
> THAT IS A LIE!
>
> Truth: iL_WeReo is the only one who matters EVERYWHERE

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Wereo.