Cubase 4 dongle crack

pascuasha9

3/20/2008 10:39:00 PM

Download Cubase 4 dongle crack

http://cracks.00bp.com/cubase4dongle...
10 Answers

tombrown@jhu.edu

On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:37:07 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-08 01:26:25 +0000, thomas said:
>

> > I have a Sarah Vaughan album credited to Q, in which the reissue CD
>
> > liner notes name the arrangers who actually wrote the charts.
>

> Interesting. What's the album?

I think it's "You're Mine You" on Roulette. Great album, but I haven't listened to it or looked at the liner notes for fifteen or twenty years. I loaned it to my mom and didn't get it back until she died a year and a half ago.. It's buried somewhere in a box of stuff I brought home from her house.

Gerry

On 2014-02-08 02:44:55 +0000, thomas said:

> On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:37:07 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
>> On 2014-02-08 01:26:25 +0000, thomas said:
>>

>>> I have a Sarah Vaughan album credited to Q, in which the reissue CD>> >
>>> liner notes name the arrangers who actually wrote the charts.
>>

>> Interesting. What's the album?
>
> I think it's "You're Mine You" on Roulette. Great album, but I haven't
> listened to it or looked at the liner notes for fifteen or twenty
> years. I loaned it to my mom and didn't get it back until she died a
> year and a half ago. It's buried somewhere in a box of stuff I brought
> home from her house.

Jeez, never heard of it. I love Sarah, and I love those sides that were
(purportedly) arranged by Q in the 50's, such as the work he did with
Dinah Washington and others.
--
Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

tombrown@jhu.edu

On Friday, February 7, 2014 10:06:23 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-08 02:44:55 +0000, thomas said:

> >> Interesting. What's the album?
>

> > I think it's "You're Mine You" on Roulette. Great album, but I haven't
>
> > listened to it or looked at the liner notes for fifteen or twenty
>
> > years. I loaned it to my mom and didn't get it back until she died a
>
> > year and a half ago. It's buried somewhere in a box of stuff I brought
>
> > home from her house.
>

> Jeez, never heard of it. I love Sarah, and I love those sides that were
>
> (purportedly) arranged by Q in the 50's, such as the work he did with
>
> Dinah Washington and others.
>
> --
>
> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

This one is a studio orchestra with big lush arrangements that match Sarah's big lush voice. I know some people are string-section phobic. Me, I love them. Here's a taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P...

David J. Littleboy

"thomas" wrote:

>> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb
>
>This one is a studio orchestra with big lush arrangements that match
>Sarah's big lush voice. I know some people are string-section phobic. Me, I
>love them. Here's a taste:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P...

String phobic? You called? That's me. But that's gorgeous. You are exactly
right that it works with her voice. Too often, strings sound added in after
the fact and irrelevant to the music.

--
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Gerry

On 2014-02-08 03:49:27 +0000, thomas said:

>>> I think it's "You're Mine You" on Roulette. Great album, but I haven't
>>> listened to it or looked at the liner notes for fifteen or twenty
>>> years. I loaned it to my mom and didn't get it back until she died a
>>> year and a half ago. It's buried somewhere in a box of stuff I brought
>>> home from her house.
>>
>> Jeez, never heard of it. I love Sarah, and I love those sides that were
>> (purportedly) arranged by Q in the 50's, such as the work he did with
>> Dinah Washington and others.
>
> This one is a studio orchestra with big lush arrangements that match
> Sarah's big lush voice. I know some people are string-section phobic.
> Me, I love them. Here's a taste:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P...

Yeah, I love the phat string orchestra sound, but in a very different
way. I certainly don't think of the iconic (purported) Quincy Jones
arranging from the time in that way.

Still I think I'll snoop around for it.

On 2014-02-08 05:57:20 +0000, David J. Littleboy said:

> "thomas" wrote:
>>>
>>> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb
>>
>> This one is a studio orchestra with big lush arrangements that match
>> Sarah's big lush voice. I know some people are string-section phobic.
>> Me, I love them. Here's a taste:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P...
>
> String phobic? You called? That's me.

You have your years with a violin on your clavicle to taint your thinking.

> But that's gorgeous. You are exactly right that it works with her
> voice. Too often, strings sound added in after the fact and irrelevant
> to the music.

Well anything poorly done is poorly done. But most of the stuff with
Ogerman's work on it blows my mind; he among others.
--
Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

van

On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:37:07 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-08 01:26:25 +0000, thomas said:
>

> > I have a Sarah Vaughan album credited to Q, in which the reissue CD
>
> > liner notes name the arrangers who actually wrote the charts.
>

> Interesting. What's the album?
>

> > I learned about the arranging business from Dick Grove. Typically
>
> > ghosting was not a matter of incompetence, but rather because the name
>
> > guy didn't have the time to do all the work that was coming his way. I
>
> > also knew the film composer Gerry Fried, who told me about ghosting for
>
> > Quincy on "Roots".
>

> I'm not sure that the word "ghost writer" here works quite the way it
>
> does in literature. In literature, it is generally indicates the guy
>
> who actually wrote the book though through the process of interviews,
>
> notes and discussion and planning with the purported author who likely
>
> exerts a lot of the final over-all control of the project--just no
>
> writing.
>

> With film scoring, and even with classical/romantic composers of old,
>
> they would write sketches of what they wanted and give indications
>
> regarding how they wanted things voiced and an "orchestrator" (and/or
>
> other descriptions such as "copyist") were used to complete the partial
>
> material; fill it in. Then the composer asks for rewrites and
>
> modifications and/or does them himself. In that situation it's not
>
> really like he farms out the entire job to someone else.
>

> [ Disclaimer: The above does not purport to be an opinion on Billy
>
> Byers about whom I know nothing. ]
>
> --
>
> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

Most of the Hollywood composers would work the way described above by G, but Bernard Herrmann refused to let anyone orchestrate his work, and looked down on all of the film composers of his time because they didn't orchestrate their own work.
I did some gigs with the pianist/composer/producer/arranger Herb Bernstein, and he told me that he ghost-wrote "Lady in Cement" for another film composer.

David J. Littleboy

"Gerry" wrote:
>On 2014-02-08 05:57:20 +0000, David J. Littleboy said:
>>
>> String phobic? You called? That's me.
>
>You have your years with a violin on your clavicle to taint your thinking.

Nah. It's that I don't like my music with too many people playing.

Whatever. The tube here had a short program about a Japanese violinist who
won the Tchaikovsky competition and married the Russian bloke who won the
pianist half of said competition the same year. The tube showed them
rehearsing a Brahms violin/piano sonata and not getting along at all about
how it should be played. Back in the day, the joke about the violin/piano
sonata repertoire in general was that violinists saw them as "sonatas for
violin and piano" and pianists saw them as "sonatas for piano and violin".
When asked why she married him, she muttered something to the effect that
the level of expectation that they'd get married was so high that she didn't
have the energy to fight it.

In classical as in jazz, pianists are problematic.

--
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Nate Najar

Ha David that's funny. When charlap and rosnes got married, a mutual friend joked that their honeymoon would consist of arguing about chord voicings.

TD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B...