Top 5 debt consolidation company

pascuasha9

Gerry

On 2014-02-07 21:30:45 +0000, TD said:

> On Friday, February 7, 2014 4:11:55 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
>> On 2014-02-07 20:56:30 +0000, thomas said:
>>
>>> What's the big deal? Much of the stuff under Quincy Jones's name is
>>> ghosted, just to pick a name at random.
>>
>> How do you know that? Most of the stuff arranged in the 50's under his
>> name sure sounds like the same arranger.
>
> He's right. It was the time when Quincy had the brain operation. Billy
> Byers ghosted for him. *I* know, because I have worked with Billy Byers.

He had his brain operation in 1974. I thought we were talking about
the 50's and 60's. I don't really know what Quincy's arrangements
sounded like in the mid 70's. Did Billy Byers ghost for him in the 50's?

In any case I was asking Thomas where he got his info.
--
Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

TD

On Friday, February 7, 2014 5:17:49 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-07 21:30:45 +0000, TD said:

> >> How do you know that? Most of the stuff arranged in the 50's under his
>
> >> name sure sounds like the same arranger.
>

> > He's right. It was the time when Quincy had the brain operation. Billy
>
> > Byers ghosted for him. *I* know, because I have worked with Billy Byers.
>

> He had his brain operation in 1974. I thought we were talking about
>
> the 50's and 60's. I don't really know what Quincy's arrangements
>
> sounded like in the mid 70's. Did Billy Byers ghost for him in the 50's?
>

> In any case I was asking Thomas where he got his info.
>
> --
>
> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

1: I failed to see 50's and 60's. I apologize for this crime.

2: Even though you asked Thomas and not me ( I was innocently trying to be a back-up for Thomas), I noticed that you did not mention that Billy or anyone had ghosted for Quincy in '74/75. In other words, it is possible that you may have said, "Well, I know that Billy had ghosted for Quincy in 1974/5, but I had no idea it was also years earlier." But, of course you didn't make mention of that. In any case, I had assumed that you simply did not know that Billy or anyone else had ghosted for Quincy at any time. Again, I apologize for being so over-presumptuous and for this crime.

I worked with Billy when I was with Ann-Margret. It was that very year, one of several I had worked with her, that we learned about the ghost writing. I am writing on your post, but this is in general for anyone who may happen to be interested.

And as a 'side note', the best of the best ghost writers, of whom Billy was, can write in such a way that most listeners would never know the difference. That is what ghost writing is all about.

Gerry

On 2014-02-07 22:55:34 +0000, TD said:

> I noticed that you did not mention that Billy or anyone had ghosted for
> Quincy in '74/75. In other words, it is possible that you may have
> said, "Well, I know that Billy had ghosted for Quincy...

Yeah, but I didn't know he had. Billy's never told me a damn thing,
probably because I don't know him.

Stay well!
--

On Friday, February 7, 2014 6:53:54 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-07 22:55:34 +0000, TD said:
>

> > I noticed that you did not mention that Billy or anyone had ghosted for
>
> > Quincy in '74/75. In other words, it is possible that you may have
>
> > said, "Well, I know that Billy had ghosted for Quincy...
>

> Yeah, but I didn't know he had. Billy's never told me a damn thing,
>
> probably because I don't know him.
>

> Stay well!
>
> --
>
> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

You posted only part of the quote, but staying well I shall!!

Gerry

On 2014-02-07 23:58:16 +0000, TD said:

> On Friday, February 7, 2014 6:53:54 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
>> On 2014-02-07 22:55:34 +0000, TD said:
>>
>>> I noticed that you did not mention that Billy or anyone had ghosted for
>>> Quincy in '74/75. In other words, it is possible that you may have
>>> said, "Well, I know that Billy had ghosted for Quincy...
>>
>> Yeah, but I didn't know he had. Billy's never told me a damn thing,
>> probably because I don't know him.
>>
>> Stay well!
>
> You posted only part of the quote, but staying well I shall!!

I only quoted the part I was responding to. I didn't have any thing to
add regarding Ann-Margaret...
--

On Friday, February 7, 2014 7:55:50 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-07 23:58:16 +0000, TD said:

> >> Yeah, but I didn't know he had. Billy's never told me a damn thing,
>
> >> probably because I don't know him.
>

> >> Stay well!
>

> > You posted only part of the quote, but staying well I shall!!
>

> I only quoted the part I was responding to. I didn't have any thing to
>
> add regarding Ann-Margaret...
>
> --
>
> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

And I was **not** referring to Ann-Margret. I referred to the "anyone" factor. The fact that you did not mention that "anyone" ever ghosted for Quincy.. Just that. You made it like I meant only and specifically Billy. I said "Billy or anyone." No, obviously you never knew Billy. But, you seemed to be unaware that anyone (I did say Billy or anyone)ever did the ghosting. Now that I look back at what you quoted, you **did** have "anyone" in the quote, yet you only responded to the Billy part, because your response is more apropos to your statement:
> >> "Yeah, but I didn't know he had. Billy's never told me a damn thing,
>
> >> probably because I don't know him."

Now Quincy may very well have had ghost writers as far back, at least to the '60s. I also doubt the '50s, because of different type of work loads, but I was not privy to it. Maybe, Thom was. And then again, maybe Thom got his decades confused. We still do not know.

The main thing is, ghosting was always around and still is. The fact that you did not hear any change of style in Quincy's work no matter what decade is inconsequential. Why? Because no one was meant to. The best hires the best and sometimes better.

Gerry

On 2014-02-08 01:33:52 +0000, TD said:

> On Friday, February 7, 2014 7:55:50 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:

>>> You posted only part of the quote, but staying well I shall!!
>>

>> I only quoted the part I was responding to. I didn't have any thing to
>> add regarding Ann-Margaret...
>>
>> --
>>
>> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb
>
> And I was **not** referring to Ann-Margret. I referred to the "anyone"
> factor. The fact that you did not mention that "anyone" ever ghosted
> for Quincy. Just that.

I don't know that he did. That's why I didn't say he did.

> You made it like I meant only and specifically Billy.

I didn't make it sound like anything. The rest of this week's tantrum
you'll have to do as a solo.

On Friday, February 7, 2014 10:05:18 PM UTC-5, Gerry wrote:
> On 2014-02-08 01:33:52 +0000, TD said:

> >> I only quoted the part I was responding to. I didn't have any thing to
>
> >> add regarding Ann-Margaret...
>

> >> --
>

> >> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb
>

> > And I was **not** referring to Ann-Margret. I referred to the "anyone"
>
> > factor. The fact that you did not mention that "anyone" ever ghosted
>
> > for Quincy. Just that.
>

> I don't know that he did. That's why I didn't say he did.
>

> > You made it like I meant only and specifically Billy.
>

> I didn't make it sound like anything. The rest of this week's tantrum
>
> you'll have to do as a solo.
>

> > I said "Billy or anyone." No, obviously you never knew Billy. But, you
>
> > seemed to be unaware that anyone (I did say Billy or anyone)ever did
>
> > the ghosting. Now that I look back at what you quoted, you **did** have
>
> > "anyone" in the quote, yet you only responded to the Billy part,
>
> > because your response is more apropos to your statement: "Yeah, but I
>
> > didn't know he had. Billy's never told me a damn thing, probably
>
> > because I don't know him."
>

> > Now Quincy may very well have had ghost writers as far back, at least
>
> > to the '60s. I also doubt the '50s, because of different type of work
>
> > loads, but I was not privy to it. Maybe, Thom was. And then again,
>
> > maybe Thom got his decades confused. We still do not know.
>

> > The main thing is, ghosting was always around and still is. The fact
>
> > that you did not hear any change of style in Quincy's work no matter
>
> > what decade is inconsequential. Why? Because no one was meant to. The
>
> > best hires the best and sometimes better.
>

> --
>
> Those who wish to sing always find a song. -- Swedish proverb

Deep.