Ruby board game, anyone?

Martin DeMello

3/20/2008 5:42:00 PM

Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, "Why
isn't there a Ruby version of this game?" (Or is
there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like in the wonderful world
of everything-is-an-object.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin L. Russell <dekudekuplex@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:00 AM
Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell board game, anyone?
To: The Haskell Cafe <haskell-cafe@haskell.org>

Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, "Why
isn't there a Haskell version of this game?" (Or is
there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like in the wonderful world
of higher-order functions.

Begin forwarded message from "Geoff Knauth" (with
subject "[plt-scheme] Scheme board game, anyone?" on
"PLT-list Mailing List"
<plt-scheme@list.cs.brown.edu>, dated "Mon, 17 Mar
2008 12:38:32 -0400"):

> Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought,
"Why
> isn't there a
> Scheme version of this game?" (Or is there?)
>
> C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun
(downhill
> skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
> wonder what it would look like
> in the wonderful world of continuations.
>
> Begin forwarded message from Chase Turner:
>
> > Subject: Is there a Scheme version of this game?
> >
> > http://www....

Benjamin L. Russell

Joel VanderWerf