Cracked binpda

wranersawyer

3/20/2008 12:24:00 PM

Download Cracked binpda

http://crack.00bp.com/crackedb...
5 Answers

Edwin Hurwitz

In article <ftKdnXJ9RfYDowHWnZ2dnUVZ_hidnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"DGDevin" <dgdevin@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> "ML" <mary.egret1952@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > Jethro Tull was great, great,
> > Cream was fucking amazing,
> > Derek and the Dominoes were
> > equally mind-blowing as was
> > Blind Faith.
> > Some of the best music ever made.
> > Damn, you guys just kill me.
>
> Hey, come on, the theatrics of all this are actually quite impressive.
> Acting cynical and smug at the same time ain't all that easy. Just try
> smirking and sneering at the same time, you'll see. ;~)

What, you mean pulling a Rumsfeld?

9fingers

On Mar 15, 1:50 am, Pepe Papon <hitmeis...@mindspring.dot.com.invalid>
wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:23:02 -0800 (PST), 9fingers
>
> <gd9fing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >John Barleycorn and Benefit by Tull
> >> were in huge rotation in my early forays away from am radio.
>
> >> Fred
>
> >Those were 2 of my favorites - Traffic's best album and Tull's best
> >album. Benefit has some great jamming on it - esp. To Cry You a Song.
>
> My favorite Tull album by far is Thick as a Brick.
> --
>        ~ Seth Jackson
>
> MySpace URL -http://www.myspace.com/sethj...
> Songwriting and Music Business Info:http://www.sethj...

When Thick as a Brick came out, I listened to it a lot. But it hasn't
worn as well for me over time. When I got more into jamming, and
listening to musicians play off each other, I got more into Benefit
and Stand Up.

I like the songs on Thick as a Brick, but it sounds more like Ian
Anderson and his backup band, playing what he wrote note per note.
They lost their spontaneity.

onetaste2000

On Mar 16, 4:14 am, 9fingers <gd9fing...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the songs on Thick as a Brick, but it sounds more like Ian
> Anderson and his backup band, playing what he wrote note per note.
> They lost their spontaneity.

Songs? Wouldn't that be "song"?

Earregardless, I've always seen it as Ian and the lads in the sense
that whatever was going on, his thumbprint was all over everything, to
the point where I've often thought of him as the British version of
Zappa.

Fred

ML

On Mar 16, 7:14 am, 9fingers <gd9fing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 1:50 am, Pepe Papon <hitmeis...@mindspring.dot.com.invalid>
> > On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:23:02 -0800 (PST), 9fingers
>
> > <gd9fing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >John Barleycorn and Benefit by Tull

> > >Those were 2 of my favorites - Traffic's best album and Tull's best
> > >album. Benefit has some great jamming on it - esp. To Cry You a Song.
>
> > My favorite Tull album by far is Thick as a Brick.
>
> When Thick as a Brick came out, I listened to it a lot. But it hasn't
> worn as well for me over time. When I got more into jamming, and
> listening to musicians play off each other, I got more into Benefit
> and Stand Up.
>
> I like the songs on Thick as a Brick, but it sounds more like Ian
> Anderson and his backup band, playing what he wrote note per note.
> They lost their spontaneity.

Love TAAB, and Stand Up, but I would have to
choose Aqualung as the favorite, all things
considered. I *love* the guitar in Aqualung.
Benefit is great, IMO; a close second.

onetaste2000

On Mar 17, 8:48 pm, ML <mary.egret1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > When Thick as a Brick came out, I listened to it a lot. But it hasn't
> > worn as well for me over time. When I got more into jamming, and
> > listening to musicians play off each other, I got more into Benefit
> > and Stand Up.
>
> > I like the songs on Thick as a Brick, but it sounds more like Ian
> > Anderson and his backup band, playing what he wrote note per note.
> > They lost their spontaneity.
>
> Love TAAB, and Stand Up, but I would have to
> choose Aqualung as the favorite, all things
> considered. I *love* the guitar in Aqualung.
> Benefit is great, IMO; a close second.

Aqualung was the second album of theirs I got, and it was a major deal
for my little teen-aged mind. That said, thanks to the long-term
overexposure of radio play, it has taken its place with Stairway,
Money, and such as songs I never, ever want to hear again. Sad, but
so.

I got away from Tull for several years and then went back and checked
out their later stuff. The difference was stark in a way I have never
seen duplicated. Here was Ian A, truly one of the distinctive voices
of this time, but now there was distinct difference, a new influence
all over his stuff, both in his vocal delivery and his song-writing--
Mark Knopfler. It was weird.

Fred