I HATE SPAM

Stedwick

3/19/2008 5:36:00 PM

Where is all the spam coming from lately?
7 Answers

Tim Pease

On Mar 19, 2008, at 11:39 AM, Stedwick wrote:
> Where is all the spam coming from lately?

My first guess would be the spammers, but I have been known to be
wrong in the past.

Blessings,
TwP

Glen Holcomb

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Tim Pease <tim.pease@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 19, 2008, at 11:39 AM, Stedwick wrote:
> > Where is all the spam coming from lately?
> >

> My first guess would be the spammers, but I have been known to be
> wrong in the past.
>
> Blessings,
> TwP

I like to blame Hormel personally. Some things just shouldn't exist, no one
wants it so stop producing it.

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 02:39:57AM +0900, Stedwick wrote:
> Where is all the spam coming from lately?

Unsecured MS Windows machines, mostly.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.

Robert Klemme

On 19.03.2008 19:27, Tim Pease wrote:
> On Mar 19, 2008, at 11:39 AM, Stedwick wrote:
>> Where is all the spam coming from lately?
>
> My first guess would be the spammers, but I have been known to be
> wrong in the past.

LOL

I am inclined to believe you are right this time.

robert

Marc Heiler

> Where is all the spam coming from lately?

I think from computers.

John W Kennedy

Stedwick wrote:
> Where is all the spam coming from lately?

Ronald Reagan shut down the loony bins.

--
John W. Kennedy
A proud member of the reality-based community.

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:50:00AM +0900, John W. Kennedy wrote:
> Stedwick wrote:
> >Where is all the spam coming from lately?
>
> Ronald Reagan shut down the loony bins.

. . and now all three of the former inmates are running for President.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
awj @reddit: "The terms never and always are never always true."